09:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

Hello there ^^ it's been a while since I last updated this. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"~~~-ah," Zelo-oppa then called me "What is it oppa?" I asked him, stopping on my own tracks. "Do you want me to tutor inside your house?" he asked me back and I nodded my head. More time with him! "Of course~ I'd love to" I replied back to him and he smiled at me. The walk to my home isn't boring. He even taught me how to ride the skateboard. As we're in front of my home, I sense that no one is inside. With all those lights off. I walked inside with Zelo-oppa following me on the back. I slipped the key and twisted it. I turned the door knob and entered the house. I turned the lights on. Zelo-oppa sat on the sofa. "Do you want something to eat or to drink, Zelo-oppa?" I asked him. He nodded, "Anything is fine" he said and I smiled.

 

I prepared orange juice and biscuits for the both of us and started to study with him in my room. Math, math, math, math... why don't you be easy? Even in just a day and I will be happy. "Are you getting tired, ~~~-ah?" Zelo-oppa asked me and I shook my head, rubbing both of my eyes. "You look tired, let's take a rest for awhile" he said and I nodded. He then stood up from the chair and then wander around. Looking at some of the pictures that is hanging on the wall. "You look cute when you were a kid" he said and I looked at his direction. He showed me the picture frame and I giggled. Remembering that memory inside the picture. "Sunggyu-oppa slipped on the pool there, he's really hurt judging from the face he got there" I said.

 

He chuckled with me and then asked me to narrate it. "There was this time that our aunt invited us to a pool party at a private resort, he was so excited but when he was near at the swimming pool, he slipped" I said and continued to narrate. We shared laughs as I narrate the whole of it and some other embarrassing stories to Zelo-oppa. He's a good listener. After god-knows-what minutes, we returned the picture frame on the exact place where I hang it. "Those were funny" he said and I nodded my head. Then I felt my stomach grumbles. "I heardthat," he said and I blushed a little, biting my lip. "I'm going to cook dinner for your family," he said and I shook my head "Don't bother to cook for us-" "I want to cook for them too, maybe a sign of thanks" he said and I sighed. 

 

He's being stubborn. As I'm getting the plate on a higher part of the cabinet, I feel someone behind me. I turned around and saw Zelo-oppa. He reached for the plate and he successfully got it. It was just then when our faces are just centimeters apart, I can feel my heart beating. This closeness. It was so close that our lips will almost touch. I heard the door open, "~~~-ah- WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Sunggyu-oppa then shouted. Zelo-oppa and I looked at his direction. "O-oppa!! It's not what you think!" I said to him as Zelo-oppa moved away from me. Creating space between us. Sunggyu-oppa then walked near us. Zelo-oppa then bowed "So sorry for that Sunggyu-hyung" he apologized and Sunggyu-oppa looked at me. "You misunderstood it..." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ Sunggyu, a er? lol xD

haha

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because ZELO loves you~

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k