07:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

^^ Enjoy! Remember that you're young & free (don't include the wild). :D No one's growing old but they're just being matured as time passes by. :)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunday afternoon, Sunggyu-oppa went to Zelo-oppa's house to pick me up. And guess what, to my observations to what he acted earlier, he's in love. I think he was mesmerized by Youngmi-unni (Zelo's older sister here in the story). I don't mind them being together, they're both kind and is finding for love up until now. "So Junhong's ready to be your husband?" Sunggyu-oppa said as I am drinking water. I almost splurted the water from my mouth. "Yah, don't speak like that Sunggyu-oppa" I said to him with a glare. "What? It's true, he's taking care of you like he's proving something" he said and I sighed. "It's just a friendly act, okay?" I answered him back which gained me a chuckle from him. I didn't paid attention to him and sleep on the way to the apartment. Oh yes, come to think of it. Sunggyu-oppa has a car but he never uses it. He just use it for special *ahem* occassions.

 

"We're here," I heard him say as I slightly opened my eyes. It took me a minute to make my eyes see everything. "Continue your sleep inside the house," he said as he takes out my bag from behind. I nodded my head and walked out of the car. I greeted my parents back and went upstairs to have a sleep.

 

"You have to choose from one of us" a familiar voice said. I turned to direction where the voice came from. "If you choose him, I'll make you regret everything" another voice said. It's like someone's voice whom I met just yesterday. I can't even remember. "Who are you and where are you?" I asked to the voice who butted in. "Don't choose him ~~~-ah, just choose me. We'll be happy forever. Don't listen to him," the familiar voice from earlier said. I realized that it was Zelo-oppa's. "Zelo-oppa?" I was so sure about it. It was him. "Do-"

 

My dream got cutted of when I suddenly heard Sunggyu-oppa's voice."Yah, ~~~~ wake up!" his hands were shaking my shoulders. I know it's time to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes. "It's still night time and you-" "Who said that it's still night time? It's freaking 7:30 in the morning!" he said and that made my eyes widen. Okay, thirty minutes to prepare. "Okay, now get out of my room oppa. I'll take a bath and change into my uniform" I said and he walked out of my room. I took a bath not that long. I changed into my clothes as fast as I can. Who knows? Zelo-oppa is coming to school by this time. Believe it or not, he's going to school this early it's just that some of his friends visits their high school. I grabbed the hot toast from the plate and kissed the both of my parents on their cheeks. "Bye~!" I bid goodbye and they bid back to me. I ran towards my oppa and we went to school together.

 

What things am I doing when I am in school earlier than my usual time? I'm chatting with my friends like a normal teenager will do. As I am walking back to the class, I bumped into a guy. How many times did I bumped into a guy? I bowed and apologized. He did the same too. "I'm-" "YOU AGAIN?!" we both pointed to each other. I mean, does this Min--- what? Minho? Aish. "So how are you ~~~~?" how can he remember my name? "I don't give answers to a stranger" I said to him and he sighed. "Let's start again, let's be good friends" he said and I looked at him. "So I'm No Minwoo again," he said as he stretched out a hand to me like what he did this Saturday. But today, I replied and shook hands with him "I'm Kim ~~~" I introduced myself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter?

 

Aigoo~ so many young readers here ^^ hope you enjoyed this.

 

So sorry if there is no Zelo-You action here :) but I can't promise you that he will be appearing in the next chapter. :) kindly wait for him.

 

^^ I have nothing else to say

 

just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because MINWOO&ZELOlovesYOU!

 

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k