11:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

 

Double update? *smiles*

 


 

The car stopped in front of the entrance of a mall. I then looked at him, "What do you want to do first?" he asked. "I'm hungry, I didn't eat my breakfast because of this early date" I said. "You call this early? Baby girl, it's already 11 in the morning!" he chuckled at his statement. I rolled my eyes, "Fine," I walked "I am really hungry" I said under my breath. He catched up to me and then put his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go now!" he said with a smile. Going back to his hyper self. I just joined the ride as we walked to a cafe. A cream based frappe and a donut will do.

 

As soon as we are inside the cafe, he let me sit at a love seat. In front of the love seat is a coffee table. After five minutes, Minwoo came back with a smile plastered on his face. That smile seems to be different. "Falling for me?" he asked, I shake my head in annoyance. Still conceited. "Conceited jerk," I said. He chuckled and placed the tray at the coffee table, he sat beside me. "After I bought these, you'll just call me conceited?" he asked to me, in a bitter way. I sighed and grabbed the frappe. As I drink my frappe, he just played with his phone. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked to him. He shakes his head in denial. "Unless you feed me" he said, pausing the game on his phone.

 

I sighed and then ignored him. I just continued to drink my frappe, waiting for him to grab the donut. As I am finished with the frappe, I looked at him. He's just looking at me. "What?" I asked to him, "Feed me" he pouted as he said so. I put the frappe on the coffee table and leaned on the back rest of the love seat. I looked at his phone, "You want to play?" he asked and I nodded "Feed me first" he said and I just pouted. I tried to grab the phone from him but he just pulled it away. I stopped and then sat straightly, "Okay, okay, I'll feed you" I gave up and he smiled. I grabbed the fork and the plate, I cutted the donut and feed him bits. As I feed him, he just look at my eyes. So, it seemed like we're dating.

 

I see other girls by our age whispering to each other. Looking at us. "Just lend me your phone~ they're looking at us" I said and did an aegyo. He chuckled and grabbed the plate from me. "Araso, araso" he said and ate by himself "Where's your phone?" I asked and he smiled, "Guess where" he likes to play games that much, huh? I pouted and leaned back on the back rest of the seat. Minutes later, he handed me his phone and I smiled upon seeing it. "Here," he said and I get it from him. I happily thanked him and then played with his phone. "Where do you want to go next?" he asked to me, "How about to the arcade?" I asked to him, still playing with his phone. "Sure~" he smiled and then grabbed my hand. I returned his phone to him and grabbed my bag.

 


 

^^ hehe double update :3 i like it~ xD

arcade, arcade, arcade lol sudden liking to go to the arcade~

:) haha ^^ omona <3 I really miss writing fanfics

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because ZELO&MINWOO loves you~!

 

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws robotic hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k