06:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

 

I was feeling okay, didn’t even feel uneasy with the Choi siblings around me. They are taking care of me like a family to them. I wonder where their parents are. I don’t sense some parenting inside the house. “Are you feeling okay now?” Zelo-oppa asked me for the umpteenth time. As usual, I replied him with a single nod. “You have been asking the same question for umpteenth time now” I replied to him with a joking manner. He has been bombarding me the same question and never even gets tired of it. “Sorry if I’m like an old nag” he said and scratched his head. “Don’t think that way,” I smiled to him “Seeing this side of you makes me know more about you” I added, the smell of the Belgian waffle his noona cooked entered my nose.

 

“Your noona makes a great chef” I complimented his noona and he just giggled. “She has been cooking for how many years, since she’s like… ten?” he was unsure about his answer, it seems like his noona heard what he said “Since twelve” she said and lets out a chuckle. I smiled but curiosity entered my mind, where’s their parents? Why aren’t they’re here? “Um,” I uttered. Can’t say what I want to ask “What is it?” he asked, eager to know what will I say to him “Where are your parents? But hey I don’t mean to be no—“ “They’re gone” he replied, with sad eyes. I gasped and was about to cover my mouth, “I’m so sorry” I apologized and that made him fake a smile, “All of that are only memories, don’t worry. I accept the fact that they’re gone” he said and looked at the direction of the dining room.

 

“Let’s eat now?” he asked and I nodded. I was biting my lip then. Regrets, I think? He grabbed my hand and helped me stand, and to the fact that I’m perfectly fine standing up by myself. “Hey you two lovebirds, seat and eat now!” his noona said and smiled widely at us. As we seat and eat the Belgian waffles, we talked about our personal background although I know theirs. I shared about my family, Sunggyu-oppa being a young teacher and my parents that are working at the same company. “Your oppa must be that smart then,” Zelo-oppa’s noona said and I nodded my head, stuffing the waffle inside my mouth. “He even explains the things that a person can never explain that smoothly” Zelo-oppa added. “He wants to be a nurse but he doesn’t even want to go out of the country to earn money and help his family” I said. I finished the waffle with the bite earlier.

 

After eating the waffles, Zelo-oppa’s noona then requested us if Zelo-oppa can buy some groceries. I insisted to come with him, but gladly they let me. “Don’t go somewhere without me” Zelo-oppa said as he grabbed a shopping basket. I nodded my head; “Good” he muttered and smiled. As we’re going in to isles, I decided to have an ice cream. “Just wait there for me, araso?” he said “Okay~” I replied and walked out of the grocery store. I looked at some ice cream shops and I found one. “One strawberry flavor please~” I ordered and the sales lady who is inside the shop. After a minute, she gave me my ice cream. I paid it the exact amount. I started to wander around to have a seat on a bench.

 

I saw one and decided to take a sit. As I am happily eating my ice cream, someone sat beside me. I looked to see who it is. He looked like tired. I looked at his features; his hair is the same as the one who is running when I was walking home the other day.

 

“Y-you…” I suddenly uttered and then he looked at me. He’s more handsome than what I thought earlier. “What?” he asked to me and I shook my head. He sighed and closed his eyes. He looks really tired. I continued to eat my ice cream but it got taken away by the boy who’s sitting beside me. I looked at him with wide eyes. “Y-yah that’s my ice cream!” I said to him with wide eyes. He just continued to eat the ice cream as he finished it. I sighed and pouted. “I’m No Min Woo” he said, I didn’t notice he’s finished with the ice cream he stole from me. He pulled out a hand and I looked at it, “I’m Kim ~~~” I said back to him and didn’t took his hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean it, really, really mean it.

 

No Min Woo of Boyfriend is here now! lol!

 

He won with 14 votes.. I think?

 

:D ^^ Happy now?

 

xD Now, don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

ZELOlovesYOU, and maybe MINWOOlovesYOU too!

 

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k