01:

Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does

Hello~ It's me kavs_6k! This is the first PART of this story, "Age Doesn't Matter, but Love Does". Aigoo~ there's something about Zelo that makes me fall in love with him at first sight! He's really cute! >.< This cute robot that makes me giddy every time he blinks twice. xD (if you know what I mean. and no, not 9gag). Oh, befor I forget, this will be in 'your' point of view~! don't forget that you're a 13 years old girl here! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah ~~~-ah! Ireona!" my annoying brother, tries to wake me up but I still remained lying on my bed. "It's been 10 freaking minutes since I've been waking you up!" he said and I just turned to my side. My back facing him, aigoo... he's so annoying. "It's for your benefit, not mine. If you don't get up, you won't be able to see Zelo" he said and then my eyes turned into saucers. "What the--! I need to take a bath now!" I shouted and then stood up from my bed. I then grabbed my towel. I went inside the bathroom, only to hear my oppa sigh. This is my life everyday. Waking up early in the morning, looking like a zombie. Every night, I stalk Zelo-oppa on the net even though I see him everyday. 

 

Who's Zelo? He's just my crush when I was in grade four up until now. I admit it, I don't really have a chance for him. I'm a 13 year old girl, who is a half time student and full time fangirl of kpop. How about him? He's the most gorgeus creature I saw since the day I met him. I never knew that I'll fall in love. I know I'm too young for relationships but having a crush is not that bad for a teenager... right? Nah, never mind me. So who's my annoying brother? He's the Kim Sunggyu. That Sunggyu who is popular among the high school girls too, but he's a teacher. What's even worse? The homeroom teacher of my Zelo-oppa. It just means that... he can see Zelo-oppa longer than me. I'm so jealous with my oppa. 

 

"Omma, Appa... I'll just eat the toasted bread on the way to school" I said as I grabbed my toasted bread, not caring if it's hot or not. "Okay, be safe... araso?" My omma said and I nodded in reply. I kissed her cheek and I did the same with my appa. "Oppa! Let's go now!" I shouted through the apartment. "I'm already here!" he shouted from outside. I smiled and then went out of the apartment. I grabbed my oppa's hand with my other hand and then started to drag him to the school. "Never thought that you will be hyper" he said and I giggled. "Remind me not to mention 'his' name again" he said. I nodded my head and started to eat my toasted bread. "Give me the half" he said and I gave him the bread. "Here, bite" I said and he did so. Then when I was about to take the bread from oppa, I saw Zelo with his group of friends. "That's him!" I said and oppa sighed, "Really? Up until now?" he asked and I gave him a look. 

 

"Okay, okay... I give up but remember dongsaengie, you're so young for any relationships. I'm just telling you that" he said and I nodded my head. "I know that" I replied and innocently smiled at him. He ruffled my hair and then kissed my cheek "See you later" he said and I nodded my head again. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? I know that it's boring. Aigoo~ *pouts* but I promise you that I'll update an interesting one tomorrow! >.< I really promise that!

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

 

because ZELOlovesYOU~!

 

*throws (robotic) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k