[7]

Red Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry about my late update guys. If I have any grammar mistakes, forgive me. I didn't have time to reread this chapter to proof read. Ive been balancing my crazy work schedule, video game time, and writing time this past week. Sooo enjoy!

-Allister

 

To call you mine again.

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Tiffany was in a daze after the kiss they shared. She couldn’t think straight. Jessica made commands which she obediently followed. Call Bora to tell her she was okay. Get in the car because it was late into the night. Jessica was taking her home. Not home where she shared with Bora. Her home. Jessica’s home. Tiffany didn't protest or question the blonde. She sat still. Wondering what is suppose or should happen.

Many questions ran through Tiffany’s mind; clouding her head with many thoughts.

Did we just kiss? Does that make me a cheater? What just happened? Are we like friends with benefits? What was wrong with Jessica’s appearance? She did not look human at all earlier. What is she? Am I going to die?! Am her lover? I don’t understand anything that is going on.

Jessica would glance at the quiet woman in the passenger seat. She let her emotions get the better of her and she knew it wasn’t right. Maybe I scared her. She might still be the same but she is entirely different from Miyoung. Sunny was right, that I needed to be careful.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

They got to Jessica’s luxury suite. It was fancy and high end like. As to be expected of the CEO. .Tiffany hadn’t said a word to Jessica. The only time she heard her voice was when she asked to give Bora a call because the latter was worried. Tiffany followed Jessica into her place mindlessly, Jessica couldn’t tell what was going on in her mind. The silence was scaring Jessica and it also made her nervous.

“Tiff, I am sorry.” Jessica said in a low toned voice. She turned around to face Tiffany.

Tiffany just stared. She had some many thoughts going on in her head that she didn’t know where to begin. “Why are you apologizing?”

“Aren’t you scared of me?” Jessica had a sad look on her face, she was ready for rejection.

The next action stunned Jessica. Tiffany had hugged her. Brunette laid her head on Jessica’s chest beneath the crook of her neck. “Should I be? Was the princess scared of you before?”

“No, not in the same sense.” Jessica had reciprocated the hug and pulled Tiffany even closer.

“Would you tell me about her?”

“You are ‘her’, but that's a story that I should tell for another time.”

“Are you a vampire or something?”

Jessica chuckled. “Long ago we had no label. Humans thought we were a different kind, when provoked. We bore differences that others thought were strange and scary. Our eyes would turn red, our teeth sharp, ears pointed, and abnormal strength. We are also immortal. Over time, people wrote myths and folklore about our kind. Giving us the name ‘vampire’ or supernatural beings. Sometimes the devil himself. For as long as I lived and walked this earth, we meant no harm to others different from us. We wanted to be treated equal. That is what my old master taught us.”

“You were upset earlier. Why?”

“I thought the worse. I thought you would leave me again. I can’t bare to lose you Tiffany. It kills me inside.”

“What about Hara?” Tiffany gave them space so she could look at Jessica.

“Hara? What about her? She is long time friends with Nicole.” Jessica was confused on the mention of Hara.

“But she kissed you..” Tiffany pouted as she thought about Hara kissing Jessica’s cheek.

Jessica finally pieced it together. “Were you jealous? Is that why you left?” Jessica had a slight grin on her face which irritated Tiffany.

“Yes! Why did she have to kiss you and you let her?!” Tiffany finally admitted her feelings.

“You don’t think I was jealous too.”

“When?”

“Kim Taeyeon.”

“What?”

“You were going to marry Kim Taeyeon and I would accept the fact, that I couldn’t have you anymore.”

“You weren’t going to fight for me?” Tiffany’s question confused Jessica.

“Why would I have? You didn’t even know me when you were dating Kim Taeyeon. Why would I randomly appear in your life, to ruin what you had with her. I am not that kind of person. I have just watched from a distance to make sure you are safe.”

“So, if Taeyeon did show up to our wedding; I would have been married off with Taeyeon. You would just watch and be by yourself?” Tiffany could feel her heart aching. It was like she didn’t want to see Jessica hurt.

“I would be happy as long as you are. Your happiness means everything to mean, even though I would be heart broken.” Jessica placed a small kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.

Tiffany started to feel warm and fuzzy until her stomach growled, ruining the moment between them.

“Youre hungry?” Jessica chuckled.

“I left before lunch and just found myself sitting on the swing until you came running for me. I haven’t ate anything all day today.” Tiffany clenched her stomach as she shyly looked away.

“Let's get something to eat for my princess.” Jessica leaned in and gave another kiss to Tiffany’s forehead.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

After the late different the two shared, Jessica wanted to keep Tiffany as close to her as possible. So they laid down on Jessica’s queen sized bed, gazing at each other and no words were said between them. It was quiet but calming and the two didn't mind.

“Do you love me?” Tiffany whispered.

“I have never stopped.” Jessica pulled her even closer, so they fit together like a puzzle piece.

“So am I your girlfriend?”

“Why do we need such labels?” Tiffany pouted, which Jessica chuckled and nodded her head in agreement. She didn’t want to upset Tiffany.

“Would you announce to the whole world that you are taken?”

“My heart has been taken before any of these people were even born.” Jessica nonchalantly stated.

“Has it really been that long?”

“Yes.” Jessica closed her eyes reflecting on the time that went by.

“Would you please tell me the story?” Tiffany whined.

Jessica smiled. “Another time, my princess.”

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“Princess? Pssssst, Princess.” Tiffany thought she was dreaming but then someone lightly tapped her shoulder, which woke her up from dream land. She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted to Jessica’s sleeping face. She looked peaceful and light snores were coming out of . “Princess?” Another whisper was heard.

Tiffany rubbed her eyes to fight off her sleepiness. She got up from under the covers and looked over to the door where the voice was heard. It was Yuri’s head peeking through the door. She was covering her eyes but was repeated calling out to Tiffany saying ‘princess’. “Yuri?” She squinted to make sure her eyes weren’t playing tricks on her.

“Princess, are you awake? Please come out for some breakfast.” With that said Yuri soundlessly closed the door to give Tiffany some privacy.

Tiffany didn’t understand what was going on. She wanted Jessica to sleep more since she figured the latter was tired from yesterday. Good thing Jessica had a master bathroom that connected to her bedroom. She washed her face and found an unopened toothbrush underneath the sink for her to use. She freshened up and was ready to have breakfast with Yuri, she guessed.

Her guess was wrong. It was not only Yuri at the table, but everybody. Yuri and Yoona were serving the food, bringing what Yuri cooked out of the kitchen and onto the dining table. Krystal, Amber, Hyoyeon, and Nicole sat on one side. And then Sooyoung, Sunny, and Sowon in the middle of them sat on the other.

“Aunty Fany is awake! Eat! Eat!” Sowon was practically jumping in her chair until Sunny scolded her not to do that.

“G-Good morning.” She didn’t think she would see everybody soon. She wanted to ask Jessica if everybody is also ‘different’ like her. Especially Krystal since they are sisters. Tiffany knew she wasn’t scared but it was a bit awkward to think about. She grew to love everybody because they had this warm family side to them. Maybe it's because they all knew each other. Tiffany was envious how they treated each other like one big happy family. Her and Bora were practically like sisters but that's about it.

“Sit, or else Yoong and Sooyoung would eat all the food.” Sunny informed the stunned girl who made slow steps to the dining table.

“Hey.” Both Yoona and Sooyoung retorted.

“Oh Yuri, why were you covering y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter