[1]

Red Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep down I was happy, but I could see it. Your heart aches and I could feel it.

 

 

CHAPTER 1

“I’m having the wedding blues.”

“Wedding blues?! Is that even a thing.”

“It should be.” Tiffany Hwang sighed, as she stared out the window as if it was a movie.

“Stop sulking will you. You are getting married next week.” Yoon Bora, her best friend and maid of honor replied.

“I know but I’m such a nervous wreck as the days go by. It’s so close already.” She nearly whispered, but Bora still heard her.

“You should be happy that you are marrying your best friend.”

“I am! I love TaeTae so much. It's just what if she changes her mind?!”

“WHAT?! You are overreacting. She isn’t going second guess all this. She loves you just as much as you love her.” Bora patted her best friend’s arm to try to comfort her. “And we are suppose to be enjoying this lunch not sulk.”

“You are right. How is the new company you work for anyway?”

“Oh my god, it's amazing. The higher ups are so gorgeous! The sister of the CEO is beyond beautiful.”

“Wow. Have you met the CEO?”

“Jessica Jung? No way! Only those closest to her, get to interact with her. I also hear that when investors are interested in her company, they only get to meet her sister or Ms. Jung’s secretary.”

“Sounds so secretive.” Tiffany casually says as she sips her caramel latte.

“She doesn’t like the spotlight, neither does her sister. She has such a cold blank expression and its very hard to approach someone like her. But overall I love my job, pays really well. It’s a lot of work but I'm not really complaining.” Bora shrugs.

“I’m glad you like it.”

The two finished up their lunch and headed out to their respected homes.

As soon as Tiffany walked into her home, she kicked off her flats and threw her purse onto the couch. “I’m home.” She then proceeded to belly flop onto the said couch, burying her face onto the throw pillow.

“Hey honey, how was lunch with Bora?” A young fair looking girl with blonde hair emerged from the hallway.

“It was good, she loves her job by the way.”

“With my rival company.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“TaeTae don’t be like that.”

“I know but I could have hired her.”

“She knows that but they offered her a very great position with great pay. On top of that her other friends work there too and they boast about how amazing the company is.”

“My company is amazing too.” Taeyeon pouted.

“I know it is, because you are amazing.” Tiffany leaned in to give a quick peck on her pouting fiance's face.

Taeyeon pulled her into her arms. “Are you excited for next week?”

“I am. I am marrying my best friend. Nothing in this world could make me happy but to see you at the altar next to me.”

“I love you Stephanie Hwang.”

“And I love you Kim Taeyeon.”

 

--------------------------------------

 

“You have to go on a business trip now?!”

“Fany, please don’t raise your voice like that!” Taeyeon retorted.

“Our wedding is in two days! Can’t they get your brother to go?!”

“He has other stuff to take care of. I am the only one.”

“What about me?! Do you not want to get married to me anymore, Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany was on the verge of tears as she watched Taeyeon pack a suitcase in their room.

“Are you crazy?! Of course I want to marry you! I will be back tomorrow night, I promise.” Taeyeon went to hug Tiffany to try to comfort her. “Please stop crying. I love you but my job is also important to me.” Taeyeon gave them some space so she caressed Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter