[4]

Red Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I gift you all with another chapter. <3

I also want to welcome newer subscribers to the story. Welcome. And thank you all for those who are upvoting. It makes me happy that you like this story. I always wanted to start a story like this but never really executed it, until now. So thank you again!

-Allister

 

 

I want you near me.

CHAPTER 4

 

Slowly but surely, Tiffany started to stir in her sleep. Her head was throbbing and felt dry.

“Fany? Are you awake now?” Bora asked with a hint of concern. Her best friend has been asleep for more than 10 hours.

“Bora?” She struggled with her words.

“Here is some water. Drink slowly.” Bora pointed the straw towards Tiffany’s mouth so she could drink out of it.

“How do you feel Tiffany?” Sooyoung was at her other side along with Sunny. They were worried about the poor girl.

“Exhausted and sick. What happened to me?”

“You had a high account of flunitrazolam. It’s a type of drug that is more potent than consuming alcohol. It causes amnesia and the body to shut down after some time.”

“Did something bad happen?” Tiffany felt small. She immediately thought of the worse.

“No, thank god for that happening.” Sunny cooed.

“The CEO saved you in time.” Bora mentioned.

“The CEO?”

“You are all over the news, because of that event.” Bora nodded.

Sooyoung pulled out a tablet and pulled up an article swarming around the internet. There had to be hundreds of different sources and articles plastered everywhere just hours ago. Headlines wrote: CEO of B&E was caught at a nightclub in Jeju saving victim A from a ual assault.

“Victim A?”

“Nobody leaked your name. My boss didn’t want that for you.” Sunny answered.

Tiffany scrolled down the article page and many people took pictures. The CEO was gorgeous. She carried Tiffany like a bride would. Tiffany’s face was even blurred out, so nobody could recognize her.

“She looked so cool carrying you like that. Like a Prince Charming.” Bora recalled.

“We should let you rest some more. When you are hunger, there some food right here on the table. It’s made by the gourmet chef at this hotel. Don’t hesitate to call any of us. Bora you could stay here to watch her.” Sooyoung informed.

“I would love that. Thank you.” Bora bowed to the couple.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

The couple had left the best friends since they had a matter to attend too. They walked down the hall and entered a private conference room.

“Is she okay?! Is she awake?!” Krystal was the first to ask as they entered the room.

Sooyoung chuckled at the younger girl’s antics. “Yes she is awake now. She feels tired still.”

“Babe, calm down.” Another younger girl sporting a guy’s haircut tried to calm down Krystal.

“I can’t Amber! I’m just so worried.”

“Let’s just sit down already. Then I will take you guys to see her.” Sunny intervened.

Krystal and Amber sat on one side and than on the other sat Sunny and Sooyoung. The table was fairly long, seating eight chairs; four on each side. At the head of the table was a larger chair turned around.

A knock was heard and four more people started to occupy the remaining seats. The room was now full. Another knock was heard just minutes after.

“I’ve brought him.” A guy in a suit wearing dark sunglasses informed the people in the room. Followed after him was Nichkhun with a bruised up face and a giant bandage covering his nose. The guy in the suit guided him to sit and then left the room.

All eyes were on him. He felt scared and small by the stares he was receiving. “Do you realize what you did?” Krystal spoke in her up most coldest tone.

“I… I do.. I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I was thinking.. Please… forgive me.”

“Forgive you? You nearly her!” Sooyoung was upset and it showed.

“I’m sorry…” Nichkhun broke down.

“There is no need for you to apologize.” The large chair turned in a position revealing who was sitting there. The CEO with an unamused expression. Nichkhun was speechless. The rumors are true. Jessica Jung was at the retreat on the island. She saved Tiffany from the almost unfortunate events. “Your actions cannot be forgotten with a simple apology. You are no longer part of this company. Leave this island at once.” She slip an envelope containing his employment termination contract and the last of his check.

“I can’t lose this job! Please, I will do anything!” He begged.

“Beggars can’t be choosers.” Jessica snapped her fingers and two more guys in a suit opened the door and dragged Nichkhun out. Out of this building and off this island. “I’m hunger Yul, bring some food to my room.” Jessica left the conference room, to be by herself again.

Kwon Yuri, close friend’s with Jessica and the chief at the residing hotel. “She looks so mad.”

“Of course, we expected this. The princess was nearly hurt.” Kwon Yoona said to her wife. She is close with Sooyoung and Sunny and happened to be Yuri’s wife. She is also the hotel owner and owns several in South Korea.

“It was that bastards fault for trying to hurt her.” Kim Hyoyeon chimed. She is one of the supervisors for the company along with Amber Liu. She is currently dating Jung sister’s cousin, Nicole Jung who sat right next to her.

“I hope Sica Unnie will be okay.” Nicole wondered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter