[8]

Red Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To hold you.

 

CHAPTER 8

 

Fate is a funny thing. It has this push and pull on Tiffany. In one chapter in her life, she was dying to marry Kim Taeyeon. Then she disappeared and as a result she lost hope. Then there is Jessica Jung. Smashing her way into Tiffany’s heart. Making her feel loved again when all hope was lost. Tiffany always thought she would marry Taeyeon during their early stages of the relationship. Now there is Jessica. Tiffany had wished it was always Jessica. The burning love she feels towards her. Had it always been Jessica,  maybe it would be easier. Jessica has always loved Tiffany, because of her past self. There is this certain feeling and warmth everytime she was with Jessica. She didn’t feel scared. She didn’t feel lonely. She only felt comfort and love. Love.

She loved Taeyeon.

Kim Taeyeon.

She loves Jessica.

Jessica Jung.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Kim Taeyeon stood in the middle of the apartment, staring at her fiance. Tiffany is Taeyeon’s fiancee. That's what the initial thought was. Now there is random blonde headed woman holding hands with her fiance. Taeyeon felt threatened.

“Didn’t you hear me? Why are you holding my fiancee like that?” Taeyeon sent a murderous glare at Jessica.

Jessica was unfazed about the attempt.

“Taeyeon? How? Why?” Tiffany didn't understand how she was here. She was ready to move on but then she was pushed back in the black water that once dragged her down wherever Taeyeon was. Now that Taeyeon is alive and breathing, standing there like nothing happened; it all confused her.

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon locked gazes at her. “Why is she touching you like that?”

“She’s my--” Tiffany wanted to be upfront with Taeyeon but Jessica cut her off.

“Boss. I am her boss. Her disappearing fiance left her distraught but now that you are well and here; I am just offering her comfort. This is all confusing for everyone.” Jessica explained in a calming tone.

Boss. Why boss? Tiffany gave Jessica a sad look, which the blonde just smiled in return. But Jessica’s eyes sad it all. She looked sad again.

“You work? Why did you need to work?” Taeyeon looked angry which startled Tiffany.

“Taeyeon do you have any idea how long you were gone? When you left? How I felt when you left?” Tiffany was on the verge of tears.

Tiffany wanted to cry some more until she felt the gentle touch of Jessica caressing her head. She then moved her hand to wipe the tears off of Tiffany’s face that fell slowly. “Don’t cry, it hurts me to see you like this. I will give you two some space.” Jessica whispered for only Tiffany to hear.

“Jessi. Please don’t leave. Not here.” Tiffany held Jessica’s hand tightly afraid she would really leave.

“You need to talk with her. I will see you tomorrow, okay?” Jessica wanted to kiss her. So badly to kiss Tiffany right in front of Taeyeon, but she knew it would look bad on their part.

Before leaving, Jessica looked straight at Taeyeon. They exchanged glares before Jessica turning her heel and leaving out the door.

As soon as the door closed she took her phone out of her pocket and hit speed dial 5. “SOS.” She hung up and left the apartment complex.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon still didn’t know who that woman was, but she didn’t like it.

Tiffany didn’t want to stay here as Jessica instructed. She went to the room and search for the journal, she originally came here for. Not for Taeyeon. Tiffany could here the constant call of her name. Tiffany rummaged through her remaining belongings in her room, until a hand stopped her. “I'm talking to you.”

“Well I don’t want to talk to you.” Tiffany snapped back.

“What's your problem?”

“What's your problem? You can’t just show up here unannounced.” Tiffany tried to get out of Taeyeon’s hold but she couldn’t. Taeyeon tightened her grip.

“I’m sorry! It wasn’t my intent to leave you hanging like that. I still love you Tiffany.”

The confession only made Tiffany stop and burst into tears. She didn’t want to hear that. Not when Jessica is out there. Not when the blonde always professes her love for her and how she protects her.

Taeyeon tried to console Tiffany by hugging her but Tiffany shoved the latter away. “Everything is confusing to me. Please give me some space.” She let out in between her sobs.

“I am sorry Tiffany. I do still love you.” Taeyeon tried to kiss Tiffany but she always looked away, resulting in kissing her cheek instead of her lips.

Taeyeon left the room to sit on the couch in the living room. So it is true. Tiffany is being taken away from me.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Sunny knocked on the door before entering Jessica’s apartment.

“Sica, everything okay? Where is the princess?” Sunny and everybody followed with puzzled expressions as Jessica just stood in the middle of her living room, looking at them so lifeless.

“Not here?”

“Is she at Bora’s? Why the SOS?” Sooyoung asked next.

“Taeyeon is back. I told her to stay with Taeyeon.”

“WHAT?!?!” The group was in shocked.

“You let her leave Unnie?!” Krystal wanted to scold her sister for letting Tiffany go so easily.

“I didn’t want. Hell, she didn’t even want too. I was shocked to see her there. I wanted to kill her.” Jessica was now having evil thoughts. Thoughts she tried to suppress.

“Sica, that isn’t our way.” Sunny consoled.

“I know.” Jessica let out a sigh. “I know. I finally have her back, and I am pushing her away back to her first lover. History truly repeats itself.” The blonde let out a bitterness chuckle.

“What if she still wants to be with you?” Yuri had to ask.

“Taeyeon isn’t a nobody; she is a heiress and a CEO. It is another difficult obstacle if I want to be with Tiffany permanently. They were original suppose to get married, and that's what makes it hard.”

“Well why can't the princess choose in this time? The princess is average in this time. No high status ties  to hold her down from being with you.” Yuri commented back.

“That's still hard. Kim Taeyeon also loves the princess. She is mysteriously back which is odd but we have to support Sica in this decision.” Sunny gazed up to Jessica. “Are you going to let her go or are you going to fight for what could be yours?”

Sunny always had a way with words. That's why she is Jessica’s right hand. “Fight.” Jessica smirked.

“Then thats your answer.” Sunny grinned back.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

The following morning Tiffany woke up extra earlier to leave the dreadful apartment and head out to Jessica’s company. She wanted to avoid Taeyeon at all cost but to her dismay Taeyeon was also awake fixing the dinning table of breakfast dishes.

“Hey, morning. I made us breakfast.” Taeyeon tried to ease the conversation as Tiffany emerged from the hallways. There was evidence that Taeyeon slept on the couch with the folded up linen and pillows stacked on the couch.

Tiffany started to feel slightly guilty but she was glad Taeyeon gave her the space she needed last night. “Morning. I will skip breakfast, I need to go to the office.”

“About that. You should just quit.”

“What?”

“Quit your job. You don’t need to work, when I am here.”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. She was trying to remain calm and not explode with emotion. “What happens if you magically disappear again? Then what? I would be homeless and have not a cent to my name.”

“That's why we were getting married. If anything happens to me, all my assets would go to you, my wife.”

“So you are going to disappear again?!”

“No Fany! I am here. I am no going anywhere.” Taeyeon was starting to get irritated with Tiffany’s need to work, when she clearly makes a lot of money being a CEO and all.

“What am I supposed to be, your housewife?!”

“Yes! And then take care of the kids that we will have. That's a job!”

“No! I want to work and be able to pay for things I need with the hard earn money that I make. I am not a leech Taeyeon.”

“But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter