NINE

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

TIME SLIP

Hakyeon had created a lot of angels in the mean time and was around them a lot, so he accidentally forgot about Taekwoon. Taekwoon felt the same as where he went through after he got kicked out of his house, he felt abandoned again. He felt like he went through the same as he went through before he turned into an angel.

Wonshik and Hongbin were released for a long time by now and they reunited with Sanhyuk. And Taekwoon was the only angel left of the group of angels that was in here before all of these new angels were created.

Taekwoon sat in the room where Hakyeon created all his angels and he never had been locked up in one of those cages, something he was still thankful for. But to him, Hakyeon only had attention for the other angels and not for him. Taekwoon felt lonely and wanted to hide all of that for Hakyeon, so he put on a poker face and pretended like nothing was going on.

It wasn't concerning to Hakyeon and he assumed that Taekwoon was fine, but Hakyeon was surprised about how quiet Taekwoon was. Taekwoon took his distance aswell and Taekwoon's eyes turned black whenever Hakyeon took care of the angels. Hakyeon tried to find a moment to ask Taekwoon about it, but was way too busy to focus on the other angels.

Then one night, Taekwoon was done with everything. It was nighttime and all the angels were asleep. Hakyeon asleep at home and Taekwoon was on his own in the room where everything began for him. Or basically, where it began for all the angels.

Taekwoon was used to sleep on his own in this room, but he still missed Hakyeon around him. Ever since Hakyeon focussed on creating new angels again, Taekwoon slept in this room more and more on his own. Taekwoon's loneliness increased even more now and Taekwoon wanted to be happy, but Hakyeon couldn't afford him with that.

Taekwoon was wide awake when he looked around the dark and empty room. He was going to escape now and Hakyeon wouldn't even notice that he was gone. And if he would leave, Hakyeon wouldn't be able to find him. Taekwoon was smart enough to realise that Hakyeon could track the angels by the GPS that was hidden in the watch they wore, but Taekwoon left the watch with one of the angels in one of the cages.

Once Taekwoon made his way to the exit, he managed to open the door and he ran away from the building. Taekwoon hadn't been outside since he was kidnapped, so he had to get used to everything here. Taekwoon ran into the forest and soon realised that he had wings, so Taekwoon wanted to see if he could use them.

Taekwoon tried to use his wings, but realised that they were pretty useless. So Taekwoon ran further again and found an amazing place to hide. Taekwoon entered the shelter and realised that it was abandoned.

Taekwoon made this abadoned shelter his and he would stay here for a long time...

_____________________________________________

Hakyeon returned the next morning and noticed that the room was empty. Taekwoon was nowhere to be seen, but Hakyeon assumed that he was with the other angels so Hakyeon checked on the other angels. But Taekwoon wasn't here either.

''Has anyone seen of you a black angel with huge wings?'' Hakyeon asks and all of the angels shook their head. All of the cages were filled with one angel and none of them has seen Taekwoon.

''The scary one with his dark eyes? No, we haven't seen him.'' Minseok said and scuffed when he saw Taekwoon in his mind. Taekwoon scared the hell out of him and Minseok was glad that he was gone.

Hakyeon sighed and looked at his creations. He understood that they didn't like him, but he still meant a lot to Hakyeon.

''I know that you guys don't like him, but I do. I'd say I have a long history with him and I should've been there for him. You guys should've give him a chance.'' Hakyeon hissed a little and kept his mouth shut for a few minutes. In the mean time, Hakyeon provided the angels from food and tried to find a moment to look for Taekwoon. But these angels asked a lot from him.

''Forget about him! You have us now!'' Donghwan whined and Hakyeon sighed. No matter how much he took care of these angels, his secret feelings for Taekwoon never would leave him. But on top of that, Taekwoon was dangerous and could kill the humanity if he wanted to.

''No Dongwoo! He is the most dangerous angel I've ever created and he can lose the control over himself, causing to kill the entire humanity.'' Hakyeon snapped and Dongwoo's eyes widen. He didn't realise that when he saw Taekwoon glare at him, his looks could kill for sure.

After all the angels got some food, Hakyeon walked back to the room where he has the machines around him and he sat down in the chair where Taekwoon sat a lot. The room was empty and Hakyeon missed Taekwoon's presence, but he knew that he had to blame himself for it. Because of the fact that he was busy with creating new angels, he forgot about Taekwoon and he forgot how much Taekwoon needed his attention.

''I ed it up myself.'' Hakyeon whispered and hid his face in his hands. Hakyeon had to find Taekwoon as soon as possible, because Taekwoon was a threat to the humanity. But Hakyeon also had to make it up to Taekwoon for not being there whenever Taekwoon needed him.

Maybe he had to ask the three angels who stayed here when Taekwoon was turned, maybe they could help him. But the chance that they would know where Taekwoon is, would be very little. They tried to be supportive towards him, but they were very scared of Taekwoon.

That's when he heard footsteps and when he looked up, he saw that Sanhyuk returned. Hakyeon got up from his seat and walked over to Sanhyuk.

''Things seem different here...'' Sanhyuk said as he scanned the room. Hakyeon sighed when he looked at Sanhyuk.

''Taekwoon is missing, that's what's missing in this room.'' Hakyeon said and Sanhyuk's eyes widen. The angel that would tear the humanity apart is missing?

''We need to find him Hakyeon, he'll make it harder for you to turn humans into angels.'' Sanhyuk said with a concerned voice and Hakyeon sighed yet again, before he felt Sanhyuk's wings around him.

Hakyeon still felt guilty that it was his fault that Taekwoon had escaped.