EIGHT

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

Hakyeon prepared himself for the release of Sanhyuk. Sanhyuk's health was stable enough and he was physically doing well too. After Sanhyuk's release, Hakyeon was preparing himself for creating another angel. Hakyeon was good friends with other scientists and he sometimes recieved some humans from them aswell that he could turn into an angel, but he wasn't going to leave Taekwoon behind. He wasn't going to lock Taekwoon up, because he realised by now that he was in love with his latest creation.

Hakyeon made his way to Sanhyuk and Sanhyuk got up from his bed. Sanhyuk knew that it was his time to go, but he still had difficulties with leaving his other two friends behind.

''Well Sanhyuk, you could find a place to stay and that you can wait for the other two to join you there. But you'll never get to see Taekwoon there, he stays with me.'' Hakyeon said with a stern voice and Sanhyuk sighed, before he nodded. Hakyeon opened Sanhyuk's cage and Sanhyuk left his cage, but waited until Hakyeon closed his former cage.

''I'll wait for you two okay?'' Sanhyuk asked as he looked at Wonshik and Hongbin, who nodded. The three of them basically grew up together here and they supported each other whenever one of the others struggled. But they didn't forget about the most dangerous angel, who was at the other side of the wall. Sanhyuk felt guilty about the way he acted towards Taekwoon, but it was his first reaction and he tried to protect himself. But he didn't know that Taekwoon took it quite personal, though he didn't know the entire past of Taekwoon.

The two vampires made their way to the exit and Sanhyuk couldn't wait to show everyone how he was like now. He no longer was human, but an impressive angel.

''Alright Sanhyuk. Before you go, you have to promise me that you aren't going to hurt the human kind. And on top of that, you come back once a month to show how you're doing.'' Hakyeon tells him and Sanhyuk nods.

''I promise!'' Sanhyuk exclaims and Hakyeon smiles, before the door opens and Sanhyuk left. As soon as the door closed, Hakyeon turned and made his way inside. Wonshik and Hongbin sighed once Hakyeon returned, but Hakyeon assured the angels that everything would be fine and that they could join Sanhyuk anytime soon. This was something that gave the angels some hope.

''Hakyeon, please promise us that we can see Taekwoon one more time before we are going to be released.'' Wonshik said and Hakyeon sighed once he passed the angels. He looked at them and could see a questioning look on their face.

''I can't promise it yet, I have to get Taekwoon so far that he wants to say goodbye to you.'' Hakyeon said as he left the two behind. Wonshik and Hongbin understood the reaction that was coming from Hakyeon, because they actually screwed it up for themselves.

_____________________________________________

Hakyeon walked back to the room and one of his scientist friends was waiting for Hakyeon with a new victim to be transformed into an angel. 

''Thanks Hee Jin, he is perfect enough to be my newest creation.'' Hakyeon thanked his friend and the scientist left, before the young boy just stood there on his own. Taekwoon glared at him from a distance, but the young boy didn't see the demonic angel. He was only focussed on the ground and Hakyeon made his way to the boy.

''What's your name, sweetheart?'' Hakyeon asked and the young boy and the boy managed to look up.

''M-My name i-is Minseok, s-sir.'' the young boy responded and Hakyeon smiled. Minseok was a great victim to be a new angel, but Hakyeon wanted to turn him into an angel like Wonshik and Hongbin. Because he didn't want to take the risk again to take care of another demonic angel, because another demonic angel would kill Taekwoon. Not that another demonic angel would be more powerful than Taekwoon, but it would kill him.

Hakyeon took the young boy with him and when Minseok was faced down on the table, a type of medication was injected into him and it made him fall asleep. Hakyeon had taken off Minseok's shirt and had chosen on a table which wings he wanted to implant in Minseok's back. Once he selected the wings, a huge machine took care of the rest. Minseok's back was cut open and the wings were implanted in his back. This happened with care, because the wings had to be placed well.

In the mean time, Hakyeon walked back to Taekwoon. Taekwoon only glared at Hakyeon when Hakyeon was busy with Minseok and Taekwoon was scared that Hakyeon was going to forget about him. If Hakyeon would, Taekwoon would escape. He didn't care that he was a threat for the humanity, he would do everything to stay away from Hakyeon.

''Taekwoon-ah, I will never let Minseok be important to me. I only truly care about you okay?'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon slightly nodded, before Hakyeon took Taekwoon in his arms and over Taekwoon's huge black wings. Taekwoon calmed down and he faintly smiled.

''You better keep that promise Hakyeon, I'll be gone if you don't!'' Taekwoon growled and his eyes turned black. Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon and he grabbed Taekwoon's shoulders.

''Stop it Taekwoon! You're jealous!'' Hakyeon snapped and it didn't take long before Taekwoon's eyes turned back to their original color. Taekwoon now faced other emotions he never went through before. He never felt jealousy before and now he felt it.

Taekwoon closed his eyes and his forehead was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder. His wings were wrapped around Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled when Taekwoon's wings touched his back.

''Don't be jealous when I'm working on a new angel. After their wings are released, I'll lock them up. You know that I can't do that to you.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon sighed, before he nodded. Taekwoon had to accept that newborn angels needed Hakyeon's help, but that they would never recieve the amount of love and support that Taekwoon got from him.

When Minseok was going to be ready, it would only take a little amount of time before his wings would shoot out of his back. After that, he would join Wonshik and Hongbin so that those two could train him.

''Don't make him ruin me, he can't be more powerful than I am.'' Taekwoon said softly and Hakyeon chuckled.

''Don't expect that Taekwoon. I won't let him come near you if he would be more powerful than you. Besides, I already promised you to separate you two whenever Minseok is ready.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon's forehead.

Hakyeon understood the jealousy, anger and fear that came from Taekwoon, but Taekwoon had to realise that it was only a part of his job to be around newborn angels.