SEVEN

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

The following day, Hakyeon woke up in Taekwoon's arms. Hakyeon wanted to go home, but he couldn't leave Taekwoon behind alone. Taekwoon already slept when Hakyeon moved his chair next to Taekwoon and Hakyeon couldn't keep his eyes off Taekwoon. Taekwoon was the most dangerous creation so far, but there was a lot of insecurity underneath that thick skin. That was something that Hakyeon didn't expect from an angel like Taekwoon.

So when Hakyeon woke up, Taekwoon was still in such a deep sleep. Hakyeon could imagine, because it had been a tough day yesterday. A lot had happened and Taekwoon cried until late at night. Hakyeon gave Taekwoon one more kiss, before he got up and made his way to the storage room to get some food for the three angels. Hakyeon had his wings hidden again, because the other angels didn't know about his wings. Only Taekwoon knew about Hakyeon's wings.

''Goodmorning angels.'' Hakyeon said and the other angels responded to him by repeating what Hakyeon said to them. Hakyeon gave them their food and Wonshik couldn't help, but ask Hakyeon about where Taekwoon was right now. Hakyeon looked at him and he sighed.

''He's asleep in the room next to this one, so I don't want to wake him up.'' Hakyeon explained and Wonshik nodded, but it was Hongbin who continued to ask questions.

''Why isn't he here with us? Is it because of our apology to him?'' Hongbin asked and Hakyeon shook his head. It wasn't their apology that made Taekwoon leave the room yesterday, it was still the insecurity and not trusting the three angels in here.

''No Hongbin, he is very insecure and he took it quite personal that you guys didn't want him in here. He cried in front of me and it's not his fault for being a demonic angel, it apparently came with the wings that were implanted in his back.'' Hakyeon said and the image of a crying Taekwoon didn't leave his mind. It was heartbreaking to see a newborn angel like that and it still hurt Hakyeon to see an angel like that.

As soon as the angels got their food, Hakyeon made his way back to Taekwoon. Taekwoon was awake and was stretching. He still looked a bit sleepy, but Hakyeon would give him all the time he needed to wake up.

Once Taekwoon saw Hakyeon entering the room, a faint smile came on Taekwoon's face. Hakyeon walked over to Taekwoon and sat down on his knees in front of Taekwoon.

''Goodmorning Taekwoon, did you sleep well?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon nodded. Hakyeon still had some food left for Taekwoon, so Hakyeon was glad that he didn't have to walk back and forth.

''I did actually, besides the fact that someone was asleep on top of me.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon chuckled. Even when angels would be deeply asleep, they still could feel it whenever someone was on top of them.

''Yeah sorry, but I couldn't leave you behind as I wanted to go home. I didn't want to make you feel lonely.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled as he took the food from Hakyeon.

_____________________________________________

Once Taekwoon was eating his breakfast, Hakyeon sat next to him yet again. Hakyeon still felt weird because of being in love with his latest creation, but he wasn't sure if Taekwoon felt the same. He probably wouldn't, but Hakyeon would make Taekwoon love him.

Hakyeon wanted to get up to check up on the other angels, but Taekwoon wrapped his hand around Hakyeon's wrist and looked up at Hakyeon.

''Stay with me, I prefer to have you around instead of being alone.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon smiled. It was cute to see his latest creation like this. 

''If that's what you want, then I stay with you. But I have to check up on them later on, because one of them is going to be released today.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before he nodded. Taekwoon was aware of the other angels, but he didn't care much about them. Taekwoon felt very attacked when they told him that the angels didn't want to be in the same room as Taekwoon, so Taekwoon wanted to stay away from them as long as possible.

But Taekwoon didn't want to claim Hakyeon for himself, Taekwoon didn't like it to claim an other as his possession. Taekwoon had suffered a lot in his life, besides being treated as a nobody by the society.

At an early age, Taekwoon was ually abused by his dad and his mother was addicted to drugs. His mother got pregnant many times after Taekwoon was born, but all of her children died due to miscarriage. So Taekwoon ended up as an only child. His parents never cared about him and didn't even see him, he was like a ghost to his parents. Taekwoon never experienced how it's like to be loved and he didn't want to have someone on his side, because Taekwoon was scared that history was going to repeat itself. But Taekwoon was also being hated by his parents, because his parents constantly said that they didn't want to be in the same room as him. At age 15, Taekwoon was kicked out of the house and lived with a friend of him. Taekwoon didn't have any other relatives to go to, so he moved in with Song Taehyung.

As soon as tears streamed down Taekwoon's face, Hakyeon cupped Taekwoon's face and Taekwoon had to look at Hakyeon.

''What's wrong?'' Hakyeon asked concerned and Taekwoon's sobbings became louder.

''You remember what I told you yesterday about being feared by everyone? E-Everyone thinks that I'm a scary person because of my looks, but I'm not. A-And besides, I-I've been treated v-very badly by my p-parents in the past.'' Taekwoon stuttered and found the courage to tell about his past of being abused and abandoned by his parents.

In the mean time, Hakyeon's eyes widened and he felt sorry for whatever Taekwoon went through. Hearing Taekwoon's story made Hakyeon realise that he should be there for Taekwoon a bit more and he should take some more care about Taekwoon, because Taekwoon was the most concerning case he has dealt with so far.

''I'm here with you okay? If there's anything you wanna tell me, feel free to do so okay?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon answered those questions by a simple nod. He was no longer alone and finally found someone who felt sorry for what he had been through, but the past couldn't be erased. 

The past would hunt Taekwoon forever...

_____________________________________________

A/N I seriously needed a lot of time for this one, but it's because I have one important test after another and it's stressing the hell out of me. Mianhae!