THREE

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

The four angels were intimidated by Taekwoon and Taekwoon saw that, but he couldn't change it. This was his new life now and he was no longer human, so what were they thinking? 

''H-He can control minds? Has he done that to you already?'' Wonshik asked and fear was shown in his eyes when he looked from Hakyeon to Taekwoon. Taekwoon looked down at the floor and uncomfort took over inside him. He looked intimidating on the outside, but he was very shy on the inside. So Taekwon hoped that they would accept his softer side as soon as he was locked in here with them. But Jaehwan probably wouldn't get to know Taekwoon better, because he was about to be released soon.

''Yes and that's how I discovered his powers. For now, it was something that Taekwoon didn't notice. I mean, he is a newborn angel and didn't know about his powers. But I have to train him to keep his powers under control, because it's for our safety. And his eyes also turned black, so Taekwoon is close to a demonic angel and is more dangerous than you guys.'' Hakyeon explained and the four angels went back to their beds, where they took a seat.

''How can you place a dangerous angel like him with us in this room? You're crazy!'' Sanhyuk exclaimed and glared at Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn't even look at the angels anymore, because he felt attacked. But the uncomfort quickly changed to anger and Taekwoon's eyes turned black as he looked up at Sanhyuk. Sanhyuk's eyes widen when he saw the dark eyes of Hakyeon's new creation. Hakyeon saw the black eyes of Taekwoon and tightened his grip on Taekwoon, because he didn't want that Sanhyuk was going to be attacked by his newest creation.

''Taekwoon, don't! Don't take this personal okay? They feel intimidated by you and they don't know about your personality, just give them a chance.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon looked with his dark eyes at Hakyeon, before his eyes turned to their actual color again.

''I wanna leave this place, these angels are treating me badly already.'' Taekwoon whined and looked at the floor again. Hakyeon sighed and looked at the four angels. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to put Taekwoon in here, but they had to know about his personality. Maybe Hakyeon would show them Taekwoon's personality when he was going to release them.

''Guys, I just wanted to show you my newest creation and it's sad that you treat him like this.'' Hakyeon said and left the room with Taekwoon. Taekwoon wanted to stay out of that room as long as possible, because these angels triggered him to be angry like he was in front of them.

Taekwoon went to the chair where the wings shot out of his back and took a seat in it. Hakyeon sighed when he saw Taekwoon like this. He had to train Taekwoon in order to make sure that Taekwoon wasn't going to be a wild angel of darkness, but he still had to figure out how he had to train Taekwoon.

________________________________________________

Hakyeon went back to the angels he kept seperately and he wanted to ask them why they treated Taekwoon like this. As soon as he entered the room, the angels looked up and got up as they made their way towards the front of their rooms.

''Guys, I know that he is intimidating. Because that's what I thought too, but are you treating him like this because of the fact that he has two dangerous powers instead of one like you guys have.'' Hakyeon spoke up and the angels sighed when they looked at him.

''He is dangerous, Hakyeon. We're scared for angels who can control minds, because they make you do everything you don't want to do at all.'' Hongbin whined and the other three agreed on it. Hakyeon sighed and closed his eyes for a few seconds, before he looked up again.

''And that's why you decided to treat him badly? Guys, he is a newborn angel and he needs to be trained. And if you guys don't want to help him to get himself under control, then I'll keep him with me and I'll spend more time with him to get him trained.'' Hakyeon explained and turned to walk away, but Jaehwan prevented that Hakyeon walked away.

''Hakyeon, no. Don't leave us like this. I know that I'm about to be released soon, but you can't just make him your top priority.'' Jaehwan said and Hakyeon closed his eyes. He didn't want to turn Taekwoon into his top priority, but these angels made that decision for him.

''I don't want to be locked in the same room with an angel who is close to a demonic angel, he is a damn demon Hakyeon!'' Wonshik yelled and Hakyeon sighed, before he turned and opened his eyes.

''He isn't Wonshik, he is close to one. And he is a newborn angel. He has to get used to his new life, he is just in the same face as you guys started.'' Hakyeon said and turned, before he left the room again. Both he and the angels needed some time to cool down, so he decided to focus on Taekwoon again. He wasn't going to create a new angel as long as Taekwoon didn't control himself, so he was going to focus on Taekwoon from now on. 

But he also had to prepare Jaehwan for his release, because Jaehwan was healthy enough to be released. And if Jaehwan kept doing well, he could be released within a few days. 

''What did those angels tell you?'' Taekwoon asked and Hakyeon sighed, before he looked at the angel who hadn't left his chair when Hakyeon went to the angels to have a talk.

''They didn't want to be in the same room as you, because they see you as a dangerous angel. I tried to convince them that they had to help you to get yourself under control, but they refused.'' Hakyeon explained to Taekwoon and Taekwoon sighed. Taekwoon didn't want to be in the same room as these four either, he rather wanted to be in the same room as Hakyeon.

''I-I don't want to be in the same room as these four, because they accused me of something I haven't even done yet. Hakyeon please, let me stay in this room with you.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon sighed, before he nodded.

If the angels didn't want to accept his newest creation, then this is something he should do instead. The angels didn't want to help Taekwoon to get himself under control, so Hakyeon had to train Taekwoon instead.