TWO

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

Taekwoon was being placed on a chair next to Hakyeon's desk and his wrists and ankles were tied again. Hakyeon wanted to prevent that Taekwoon was going to escape, though he was sure that Taekwoon wasn't going to escape. Taekwoon was way too confused about what had happened in the time that he was kidnapped until now. So, it was complete nonsense to Taekwoon that Hakyeon tied him up again.

Taekwoon groaned a lot, because he was in pain. He was in a lot of pain and Hakyeon could see that, but it was only the pain of the wings getting used to his body.

''The pain will go away anytime soon Taekwoon, try to stay calm.'' Hakyeon tried to assure him, but Taekwoon looked at him with eyes that were saying that he wasn't going to stay calm.

''IT HURTS! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM?!'' Taekwoon screamed in a high pitched voice and Hakyeon had to cover his ears, because he never heard an angel scream like this. Maybe that was Taekwoon's power, but Hakyeon wasn't sure. And he also wasn't sure when Taekwoon was going to reveal his power, because some angels showed it pretty quick while some others showed it after a few days.

Hakyeon walked away to check up on the other angels and Taekwoon hollowed his back as he was in very high scale of pain. Taekwoon wondered where Hakyeon went to, because he needed Hakyeon around him. He couldn't be alone, he just couldn't.

The four angels that Hakyeon was still keeping ,Wonshik, Hongbin, Jaehwan and Sanhyuk, were doing pretty well and they were going to be released anytime soon. But they weren't going to be released all at once, because Jaehwan was the first angel who was scheduled to be released first.

''Well well, how are you all doing? I hope you're doing well, because you'll be one step closer to your release. But before I will release you, I will show you my newest creation. I'm not going to show him right now as he is in pain, but I will as soon as his wings are out of his back.'' Hakyeon said and looked at the four angels. He handed them some food and the four angels started to eat immediately like wild beasts, completely forgetting about what Hakyeon told them.

So Hakyeon walked back to Taekwoon, who had hollowed his back and whined. Hakyeon made his way to Taekwoon and squat down in front of Taekwoon, while placing his hand on Taekwoon's lap.

''It hurts so much. I rather die instead of suffering so much.'' Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's leg.

''I know that it hurts, but it won't hurt anymore as soon as the wings shoot out of your back. It's just the pain of your wings getting used to your body that you only feel.'' Hakyeon assured him and Taekwoon whined louder. Hakyeon knew what louder whines meant... the wings were about to come out anytime soon. Wings never really took long to get used to a newborn angel's body.

________________________________________________

Taekwoon sat up straight, but screamed when the pain hit him again. He hollowed his back and his wings shot out of his back at the same time. Hakyeon's eyes widened when he saw Taekwoon's wings, because these were the largest and widest wings he had ever seen.

''Sshhh Taekwoon, the pain is gone. Your wings are gorgeous, take a look at them yourself.'' Hakyeon assured Taekwoon and Taekwoon opened his eyes and looked up to see how huge his wings were. When Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon ,after he relaxed on the chair, he saw that Hakyeon never had seen these wings before. It was always a guess to Hakyeon how big the wings were going to be, but Taekwoon had the largest and widest for now.

''You're an angel of darkness from now on. I will keep you in here for a while, before I move you to the chamber where I keep the other angels.'' Hakyeon said and rubbed over Taekwoon's leg again. Taekwoon sighed and his eyes weren't leaving Hakyeon. Not only was he scared, but he also was thinking whether this was still a dream or not. 

Then, Hakyeon's eyes widened and his hand moved from Taekwoon's lap to Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon felt uncomfortable and tried to push Hakyeon's hand away, before Hakyeon scooted closer to Taekwoon.

''Wow Taekwoon, you are the first angel who has two powers as the other angels usually have one. You controlled my mind by moving my hand to your cheek and your eyes turned black. So that means that you can control minds and that your eyes turn black. Or better said: You're close to a demonic angel and you have to be trained in keeping yourself under control. That means that I have to keep you here longer than any other angel I've created.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon swallowed.

He was almost a demonic angel, did that mean that he was a dangerous angel of darkness? Taekwoon wasn't sure, but he was glad that he was going to stay in here for a while.

Taekwoon felt more comfortable around Hakyeon, because Hakyeon made him feel that there was nothing to worry about. Ofcourse, a lot had happened today. But Hakyeon at least promised him to be there and to help Taekwoon whenever he needed some help.

''C-Can I meet the others that you keep in here?'' Taekwoon asked and Hakyeon nodded. He had promised to show Taekwoon the other angels that he kept in here, so that the other angels knew which angel was Hakyeon's newest creation. 

Hakyeon released Taekwoon's wrists and ankles from the chair and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist to help him to get up from the chair. Taekwoon wrapped his arm around Hakyeon's neck as his hand was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder.

The two made their way to the chamber where the other angels were being kept and the four of them got up from their bed when they saw Hakyeon and the new angel coming in the room. The four angels were intimidated by the huge and wide wings of Taekwoon and they quickly bowed when Taekwoon faced them.

''As I promised you guys, here is my newest creation. His name is Taekwoon and he is the first angel who has the largest and widest wings, but he is also the first angel who has two powers instead of one. Taekwoon just revealed them to me and it surprised both of us. Taekwoon's eyes turn black and he can control the minds of someone else.'' Hakyeon explained and Taekwoon shortly nodded, before the other angels introduced themselves as Wonshik, Hongbin, Sanhyuk and Jaehwan.

Taekwoon's new life had just begun...

________________________________________________

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I work on some others first and due to internship and long days at school, I barely have time to update this. But I hope you guys like this one.