ONE

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

In the past years, Hakyeon was busy with creating creatures. While another scientist created vampires or werewolves, Hakyeon was creating angels. But these angels have black wings and these angels are angels from the darkness. Hakyeon only kept a few to take a better care of ,because these angels still needed a little bit of care, while the rest were released into the world.

Hakyeon had created many angels and he wasn't going to stop doing it. Because right now, he was busy with turning a young man named Jung Taekwoon into one. Taekwoon was faced down on a platform and a huge machine was planting wings in his back, but this machine also injected angelic blood into Taekwoon's system. Taekwoon had a mask on his face, which was providing him from oxygen. Hakyeon was happy to see how well the transformation went, because he was sure that Taekwoon was going to be one of the most gorgeous angels he ever created.

Taekwoon didn't die or didn't go voluntarily with Hakyeon to change his life, Taekwoon was kidnapped. Kidnapped by two of Hakyeon's creations. But it was a hard task to get Taekwoon here, because the young man was resisting while the angels tried to take him with them. Hakyeon had an eye on this young man for a while and wanted to make him Hakyeon's next creation, but it already showed that Taekwoon wasn't coming with him. Taekwoon wasn't someone who managed to be under Hakyeon's spell and it bothered Hakyeon, so he sent two of his creations to kidnap Taekwoon.

And now, here he was. Faced down, while the black wings were planted into Taekwoon's back. It was going to hurt Taekwoon for a while, because the wings had to get used to Taekwoon's body. And that was going to take a little while.

Hakyeon stood next to the platform and smiled when he saw how far the transformation was. It was good to see the wings being planted in Taekwoon's back and Hakyeon couldn't wait to see them come out of his back, because Hakyeon was curious how big Taekwoon's wings are going to be. Hakyeon never knew how big the wings were going to be from each angel, so it was always a big guess how the wings were going to be like.

''You're going to be an amazing angel, Taekwoon. I can't wait to see those wings of you.'' Hakyeon said while streaking through Taekwoon's long black locks. Hakyeon wasn't so much a fan of Taekwoon's hair, but it would look good on him while being a black angel. Or as how these angels are supposed to be called, angels from the darkness.

The machine was almost done and the smile on Hakyeon's face increased. It wasn't going to take any longer before Hakyeon had a new angel who he had to take care of. Hakyeon loved to take care of angels, but he also loved to release them into the world. And he had four more angels waiting for their release, but they needed a little more of attention and some good care. Because these angels were powerful and Taekwoon was going to be as powerful as his other creations were.

________________________________________________

Then, the machine pulled back and the transformation of Taekwoon was complete. Hakyeon smiled and removed the mask off Taekwoon's face, before it took only seconds when Taekwoon opened his eyes and groaned.

''W-Where am I?'' Taekwoon asked himself and tried to get up, only realising later that his wrists and ankles were tied against this platform. So he only lifted his head and looked around him, to see that he was in a lab.

''Welcome to your new life, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon turned his head to him. His new life? Wait, did this young man turn him into something else but human? Taekwoon's eyes showed anger and Hakyeon only chuckled. Hakyeon through Taekwoon's long locks and smiled.

''You're an angel of darkness now, Taekwoon. Just like all the other angels of darkness, you have a power. But we need to see what your power is, because I never know that from any newly created angel.'' Hakyeon said and released Taekwoon's wrists and ankles from the platform, before helping the young man to sit up straight. He had to keep a hand on Taekwoon's back, because Taekwoon was still a little weak.

Taekwoon groaned when he felt pain in his back and hollowed his back as his face showed that he was clearly in pain.

''Don't worry, my dear. Those wings need to get used to your body and they will shoot out of your back as soon as they are used to your body. Like I said, you have a power within you. But I need to figure out what your power is, since you are a newborn angel.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's eyes softened as he looked at the ground. That means that he is immortal now and that he isn't aging anymore.

''B-But why did you do this to me? W-Why aren't you an angel?'' Taekwoon asked and still didn't look up to Hakyeon. Taekwoon's mind was chaotic and he needed some time to take all of this in.

''I am an angel Taekwoon, but my wings are hidden. None of the scientists I know are aware of me being an angel, because of the fact that my wings aren't visible. But you can't hide them, Taekwoon. Angels of the darkness can't do that. And why I did this to you? I don't know, but I had an eye on you for a longer time. Guess I thought you were the perfect candidate to be my next creation.'' Hakyeon told the newborn angel and pulled Taekwoon closer.

Taekwoon carefully looked up and saw a smile on Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon kept an eye on him? Hakyeon wanted to turn him into an angel?

''Look Taekwoon, I know that you're confused and that you still have to take it all in. But I'll let you stay with me in this room, before I'll take you to the room where I keep some other creations. Don't worry, I have done this before.'' Hakyeon told Taekwoon and Taekwoon sighed. Taekwoon was glad that Hakyeon was going to be there when the pain was going to increase, because Hakyeon could step up if it went wrong and that's where Taekwoon was scared of. Taekwoon was scared of that it was going to take a different path than he was expecting.

For now, Taekwoon needed the time to take this in and to get used to his new life as an angel of the darkness.