SIX

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

The more Taekwoon stayed with these angels, the more uncomfortable he felt. He still didn't trust these three angels, but at least forgave the angels for whatever they said. Hakyeon didn't let go of his hand and Taekwoon carefully scooted closer to Hakyeon.

''Hakyeon, can we go now? I don't wanna be in here much longer.'' Taekwoon whined and tried to walk away, but Hakyeon held him back. Hakyeon wanted that the uncomfort around the other three angels was going to disappear, because Taekwoon would end up in one of these cages here. Hakyeon would train Taekwoon, but Taekwoon would stay in here until he would be released aswell. Though it was going to take longer for Taekwoon to be released, since he was more dangerous than the other angels Hakyeon created.

''No Taekwoon, you have to get used to their presence. One day, you're going to live within one of these cages aswell. I will train you, but I'll lock you up in here after you completed your training. Even you will be released into the society, I won't keep you here Taekwoon.'' Taekwoon froze when he heard this coming out of Hakyeon's mouth. He didn't want to leave this place, not even when he was ready to go. Because once he went back into the society, he would be a nobody again. Taekwoon was feared by many people, because of his looks. He had long black locks and he had a poker face, so it looked like he didn't feel any emotions.

But now, he was worse than a nobody. He was a demon and a monster, a monster like him shouldn't go back into the society.

''Hakyeon, no! A monster like me shouldn't go back into the society. And why should I go back? I'm a nobody in the human world. People hate me and they all loathe me because of my looks, but they will hate me even more if they see me like this.'' Taekwoon whined and it was then that the eyes of Wonshik, Hongbin and Jaehwan widen. Hakyeon was like them, speechless and didn't know what to say. Hakyeon never knows anything of the lives of his new experiements, but it was shocking to see that Taekwoon wasn't living a life like he used to live before he was turned into an angel.

Hakyeon never asked for it to be an angel, but his dad decided to turn him into one. Hakyeon was a test object to his dad and Hakyeon tried to refuse many times to become an angel, but it was too late once he was on the table and once he felt the wings implants on his back. But Hakyeon's wings were white and in order to win angel's trust, he decided to hide his wings. And it worked out to be in Hakyeon's favor, because all of his creations trusted Hakyeon and believed that it was going to be okay.

''You're not a monster Taekwoon, you just need to be trained to keep your powers under control. You are going to be one of the most powerful angels the world has ever known, because you are my first creation who also has a demonic side. None of the angels here have ever had that.'' Hakyeon explained and pulled his newborn angel in for a hug. 

_____________________________________________

After a while, Hakyeon took Taekwoon with him to the room where everything began for Taekwoon and Taekwoon bursted into tears as soon as he sat down. Hakyeon sat down in front of Taekwoon on his knees as his arms were resting on Taekwoon's lap. Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon and kept looking at the angel until Taekwoon looked at him.

''Usually, I'm not interested in the life of the newborn angels they have lived before they are turned into an angel. But I was shocked to hear about how people reacted to you, before I brought you in here. Yet again, you are not a monster Taekwoon. You only need to keep those powers of yours under control and I will help you.'' Hakyeon told him and Taekwoon carefully nodded. Hakyeon was the first person who truly cared about Taekwoon, so he didn't want to leave at all.

''I don't want to go Hakyeon, I don't want to. I don't want to go through the same again, I don't want to be hated by the entire society again. No, I rather stay here.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon in for another hug. But this time, Hakyeon also over Taekwoon's huge wings. And this seemed to calm down Taekwoon a lot, because Taekwoon's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder and he closed his eyes.

''You're not a monster, Taekwoon. You're just a newborn angel who has to get used to this new life. You'll stay here as long as needed okay?'' Hakyeon said and placed a kiss in Taekwoon's neck. Hakyeon did that a lot if an angel was uncomfortable in this entire situation, but Taekwoon reacted the best to these kisses. Taekwoon wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist and enjoyed the touches on his wings by Hakyeon. By now, Taekwoon had the most concerning behavior. Taekwoon took it quite personal that other angels didn't want to be in the same room as him and he really was depending on Hakyeon a lot.

The following minutes went by silently. Taekwoon was on the edge of falling asleep and staying awake. But Hakyeon's way of calming down seemed very effective on Taekwoon, much to Hakyeon's happiness.

But Hakyeon started to feel weird during this silence, because he felt his heart beat faster and he felt the urge to kiss Taekwoon. But why? He didn't know why he felt this attracted to Taekwoon. He couldn't fall in love with his experiment and he wasn't supposed to, but he felt attracted to Taekwoon.

It was then that Hakyeon's couldn't hide his own wings anymore and he revealed his white wings. Taekwoon opened his eyes and he looked at the white wings of Hakyeon. They looked amazing and Taekwoon brought one hand up to touch Hakyeon's wings.

''Y-Your wings look beautiful Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon softly spoke and Hakyeon chuckled. He wasn't expecting it to reveal his wings in front of Taekwoon, but Taekwoon wasn't scared by this. In fact, he loved these wings and he wished his wings were like Hakyeon's. Taekwoon didn't want to be a part of the dark side of the angels, he was nothing more but a demonic angel.

Hakyeon pulled back and kissed Taekwoon. Taekwoon was surprised by this and he tried to push away, but Hakyeon's grip on him was too tight. Hakyeon couldn't hold back any longer and it was hard to keep acting normal towards Taekwoon.

Hakyeon was desperately in love with his own recent creation.