FIVE

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

Hakyeon wanted to take Taekwoon with him to the three angels who were still locked up, but Taekwoon refused. He didn't want to see those angels again and he was convinced that they locked him out, because of Taekwoon being more dangerous. Hakyeon tried to assure him that they needed some time, but Taekwoon still refused.

''Hakyeon no, I don't want to see the remaining angels who are still in there. They still treat me like and I prefer to stay with you.'' Taekwoon whined and made his way to Hakyeon's room, leaving Hakyeon behind sighing. Hakyeon understood why Taekwoon refused and he accepted Taekwoon's decision, but Taekwoon was going to spend his days there once the other angels accepted him. So Hakyeon had to talk to the other three angels and he had to tell them that Taekwoon really felt attacked by them locking him out.

So Hakyeon made his way to the other three angels again and had some food for them with him. Hakyeon wasn't a scientist that would show up at his creations for no reason, but he couldn't let them die from hunger either. As soon as the three angels saw Hakyeon, they got up from their beds.

''I got food for you guys, you guys need to be strong when I'm going to release you.'' Hakyeon said and gave the angels their food. Sanhyuk started to eat right away, but Wonshik looked at Hakyeon as if Hakyeon was hiding something.

''Hakyeon? I want to know more about that angel you showed us earlier. Is he really that dangerous?'' Wonshik asked and Hakyeon sighed when he heard Wonshik asking this.

''He is, Wonshik. He can control minds and his eyes can turn black, but he needs to be trained to get that under control. And since you guys indirectly rejected him, he refuses to come here. He doesn't want to meet angels who don't want to help him.'' Hakyeon explained and Wonshik kinda felt guilty, because Taekwoon resembled exactly how Wonshik felt when he came in. Wonshik didn't really feel accepted aswell, but the other angels in here accepted him after 5 days. Because they learned how Wonshik was actually like aside from his powers.

On the other hand, Hongbin felt the same way when he heard Hakyeon speak to Wonshik. Maybe it wasn't the best way to reject a new angel like Taekwoon, but it was their first reaction to protect themselves. They didn't mean it to attack Taekwoon like that, they were just protecting themselves.

''Bring him in, Hakyeon. We wanna talk with him.'' Sanhyuk then said and Wonshik was surprised to hear that Sanhyuk wanted to see Taekwoon again, because Sanhyuk acted like he didn't care much. Just like Jaehwan, who never really cared much about the angels that came in later. Jaehwan only thought about himself and was a first class narcissist.

Hakyeon looked at Sanhyuk and shook his head.

''He doesn't want to see you guys, he refuses.'' Hakyeon explained and Sanhyuk sighed, before he went back to his bed. They must've hurt Taekwoon a lot if Taekwoon didn't want to see them again.

_____________________________________________

After the angels got their food, Hakyeon walked back to his latest creation. It seemed like Taekwoon was waiting for him, because Taekwoon immediately walked over to Hakyeon and he had a concerned expression written on his face.

''I don't want to go there, Hakyeon. I don't want to get hurt again.'' Taekwoon really sounded like a vulnerable angel and Hakyeon placed his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder.

''They have regrets about hurting you like that. They didn't mean to and they want to talk to you.'' Hakyeon tried to comfort Taekwoon, but Taekwoon still didn't want to see the angels. He didn't want to get hurt again.

Instead of walking away, Hakyeon's hand moved down to Taekwoon's hand and locked his fingers into Taekwoon's fingers, before he dragged Taekwoon with him. Taekwoon whined, because he didn't want to meet those angels ever again. But as soon as they arrived, the three angels got up from their bed again.

''Taekwoon-ah, we're sorry for hurting you like that. We didn't mean to. It was just an immediate reaction of us to protect ourselves. I know how you feel, because I wasn't accepted by the other angels in here either. Though it changed for me after 5 long days.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon looked at him. Did Wonshik really mean this? His face showed that he did, but Taekwoon didn't want to trust someone on just expressions and words.

Taekwoon's wings were unfolded in the mean time and the three angels were amazed by how big they were. They no longer looked intimidating to them, Taekwoon's wings became more fascinating to look at.

''D-Do you guys mean that?'' Taekwoon asked and it was Wonshik who nodded. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and wondered if Wonshik was speaking the truth and Hakyeon confirmed that to him.

''They mean it, Taekwoon. They shared their thoughts with me after they saw how uncomfortable you looked when you were in here.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed. He wasn't ready to forgive these angels and he probably never was going to forgive them. 

Taekwoon looked up at Wonshik, who smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''We weren't joking Taekwoon and me in particular. We were intimidated by those huge wings of yours and by Hakyeon explaining your powers.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon slightly nodded. He was okay with the fact that they apologized to him, but he needed a lot of time to forgive them. It still stung him that they didn't want to help out a newborn angel.

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon's hand and he placed his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon looked back at Hakyeon again and felt comfortable again. He still wanted to leave this room, but he wasn't here all by himself and Hakyeon was reminding him on that.

''He seems to trust you a lot, Hakyeon.'' Sanhyuk noticed and Hakyeon broke away from Taekwoon's stare to look at Sanhyuk.

''It's because I tried to comfort him when you guys pushed him away in order to protect yourself, so I told him that I would train him instead. And it still shows that he has difficulties in trusting you guys.'' Hakyeon reminded the angels and it was Hongbin who whined a little. Hongbin knew how much they ed it up for Taekwoon, but he was glad that Taekwoon at least showed up.

But Hongbin really wanted that Taekwoon would have the guts to show up on his own, because he only showed up with Hakyeon next to him. Maybe it was the early stage of being an angel, because lots of newborns preferred to have Hakyeon around them. Hongbin hoped that Taekwoon would show up once he was in a further stage of being an angel.

The good part for now was that Taekwoon accepted their apologies.