FOUR

His Experiment

JUNG TAEKWOON || ANGEL OF DARKNESS

The four angels talked about Taekwoon and wondered if they should help this new angel or not. Taekwoon is a lot more dangerous than they are and they don't know how to tame an angel who is close to a demonic angel. It was an instant reaction to block Taekwoon, but they felt sorry when they think of the way how Taekwoon reacted after they refused to help him. He whined and it was unusual for a newborn angel to whine like that.

Everyone ,except for Jaehwan, agreed with trying to let Taekwoon in and to see if they could help him. But how could they convince Hakyeon and this new angel to give it a shot? The way they acted towards Taekwoon wasn't respectful and they were sure that Taekwoon didn't want to meet these angels anymore. Jaehwan was against all of this, but why should he care? He was going to be released anytime soon and he didn't want to be bothered with a newborn angel.

Taekwoon ,on the other hand, felt more comfortable around Hakyeon and managed to embrace his new life as an angel of darkness. Sure, it was quite unexpected to live like another kind. But Taekwoon embraced it now, since there was no way back in becoming human again.

''If you don't mind, I'm going to check up on the other angels. Especially on Jaehwan, because he is going to be released. Maybe today.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before he nodded and Hakyeon left the room. Taekwoon didn't even feel the urge to get up and to check out what he saw in this room, he felt like his new life had drained his energy and that he only wanted to get up if Hakyeon asked him to.

But Taekwoon could hear the conversation that was going on between Hakyeon and the four angels he kept in that room, so Taekwoon decided to listen to whatever they had to say. They were asking Hakyeon if they could talk to Taekwoon to see if they could help him, but Hakyeon made clear to them that Taekwoon didn't want that. He wasn't pleased with the way the angels treated them and Hakyeon also told them that it was hard for them to ask Taekwoon for forgiveness.

''I don't care anyways, I'm going to be released anytime soon. So I don't care about this new angel, Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon heard Jaehwan say and it stung him that an angel was hurting him like this when he was going to be released anytime soon.

''Jaehwan, don't be like that towards Taekwoon. He is a new angel and he still has to get used to his new life. You could help him out by learning him how you are living as an angel. Because then, he can start to get himself under control. But if you don't want to because of your release, than it's your own responsiblity.'' Hakyeon responded and Taekwoon had to agree on that. If the other angels would help him to learn him how they live their life as an angel, he could start with getting himself under control.

_____________________________________________

Hakyeon returned to Taekwoon to pick him up. Hakyeon thought it was helpful to show Taekwoon how angels were going to be released, so that Taekwoon knew what was going to happen if it was his turn. But Taekwoon realised by know that it would take longer for him to be released into the world.

Taekwoon got up from his seat and walked with Hakyeon to the other angels. Jaehwan stood outside his cage, but his wrists were tied against the door.

''Well Jaehwan, you at least can say goodbye to the angel you never wanted to give a chance.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon had his eyes set on Hakyeon. He didn't want to look at Jaehwan, because Jaehwan apparently looked like he hated Taekwoon.

Jaehwan scuffed and Taekwoon carefully looked in his direction. Jaehwan's face was showing that he didn't like Taekwoon and Taekwoon wasn't really sure how he had to deal with that face of Jaehwan.

''The demonic angel of darkness huh? Well, I hope that you aren't going to be a hand full for him. Anyways, take care of him.'' Jaehwan said and Taekwoon slightly nodded his head. That would be the only promise Taekwoon would make to Jaehwan, because Taekwoon didn't trust Jaehwan's words too much. Jaehwan hated him, so why should he believe him?

Hakyeon removed the chains of Jaehwan's cage and took Jaehwan with him, as he signed at Taekwoon to follow him. Hakyeon wanted Taekwoon to see this, like he did with all of his newborn angels.

Jaehwan didn't like it that Taekwoon was following them, but he understood why Hakyeon did this. Because Jaehwan and the other three had the same when Hakyeon was releasing angels.

The way to the exit remained silent and Taekwoon's eyes didn't leave Hakyeon. Not that he was waiting for something to happen, but Hakyeon at least cared about him and showed him everything that was about to happen to him aswell. Such as his release, but that would take a very long time.

''Well Jaehwan, we're here. Before I let you go, you have to promise me that you aren't going to hurt the human kind. And on top of that, you promise me that you come back to me once a month to see how you're doing.'' Hakyeon said as he held the chains in his hands. Jaehwan ignored Taekwoon's presence and nodded as Hakyeon released him from the chains.

''I will Hakyeon, I promise.'' Jaehwan said and turned to the door once he was released from the chains. His wings were folded, so Taekwoon barely could see Jaehwan's head.

The door opened and Jaehwan left without looking back. The door then closed again and Hakyeon turned to look at Taekwoon. Taekwoon felt a bit uncomfortable with Hakyeon looking like that, but Taekwoon was glad that Jaehwan was gone.

''Alright Taekwoon, let's go back. By now, you have seen how it goes when I release an angel. You don't have to worry, as I wanna keep you in here longer than Jaehwan was in here.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded, before the two walked back.

Hakyeon suggested to check up on the other three again and he wanted to take Taekwoon with him, but Taekwoon refused yet again. He didn't trust them and he didn't want to see them either. So Taekwoon walked to the mirror he earlier saw and looked at himself in the mirror. He was surprised to see how these huge wings looked like, but it matched his long locks. Taekwoon saw that Hakyeon stood behind him and felt Hakyeon's hand on his shoulder after he folded his wings.

''You're a gorgeous angel, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon faintly smiled. Hakyeon at least wasn't lying about it...

_____________________________________________

A/N I wrote the first part at school yesterday and I finished the rest at home today. I kinda start to like this story more if you ask me.