Chap 4

Certificate of a Daughter

CHAPTER IV

 

Breaking up does not hurt, giving up hurts most.

 

 

“Aunty Nini, where are we going?” asks Jiyeon.

“Hm we’re going to meet Chaeyoung now! And we’re gonna have lunch over with Chaeyoung, aunty Lisa and aunty Jisoo. Are you excited?” Jennie asked back, in excitement.

“Hm should I?” Jiyeon pouted her lips.

Jennie frowns.

“I mean, I meet them every day. So, to be excited feels so…weird? But, I do excited over lunch,” Jiyeon claps her hands happily.

Jennie chuckled.

“Arasso. I’ll treat to a big lunch! Eat all you want, okay?” said Jennie.

Jiyeon nods happily.

***

“If you need to add anything or have any requirements, just let me know. I’ll come over for further discussion. But so far, everything is fine right?” Rosé smiles.

“I’m okay with your plan. But the person in charge is here,” Taehyung points at Jungkook. “You okay with everything?”

Jungkook who was leaning over the chair gets up and lean forward towards Rosé. He smiled cynically.

“Rosé? Rosé Park, right?” he blurt.

Rosé hesitantly nodded.

“Now that you change your hair colour and hairstyles, do you change your name too?” Jungkook smirked.

Rosé looked at him, frowning.

“What do you mean, sir?” Rosé put on a smile on her face.

“Park. Chae. Young. Isn’t that your name?” Jungkook asks firmly.

Rosé chuckled slightly.

“I..."

"Rosé Park!” someone shouted.

Rosé turns back. She saw Jiyeon running towards her while Jennie chasing after Jiyeon from behind.

“I’m so sorry for interrupting your discussion. Jiyeon-ah, let’s sit somewhere else first, okay?” Jennie tries to persuade Jiyeon who’s already hugging Rosé’s arm.

“Oh never mind. Besides we just finished. Are you having lunch together?” Taehyung replied to Jennie.

“Yeah, we planned to,” Jennie slightly smiles.

“Who is this cute little girl?” Taehyung pinch Jiyeon’s cheek softly just to get pushed over by Jiyeon with an annoyed face.

Taehyung startled.

“Don’t try to seduce my mom by favouring me!” Jiyeon exclaimed.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung eyes widened, disbelief.

“YAH!” Rosé closed Jiyeon’s mouth using her hand.

“You’re married?” Taehyung asked.

Jiyeon pull Rosé’s hand away from .

“Why? Do you have to get married to have baby?” Jiyeon put both her hand on her waist.

“But you said, she’s your mom?” Taehyung answered.

“She took care of me, so she’s my mom. Aunty Nini is my mom too. Aunty Lisa and aunty Jisoo too. All of them are my mom,” Jiyeon exclaimed.

Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook smirked.

“It’s so nice to have four beautiful mom huh?” Taehyung ruffle Jiyeon’s hair.

“You think they’re beautiful? Than me?” Jiyeon frowns.

“Okay, that’s it. Thank you, Taehyung-shi for your time. If there’s nothing else, we’ll make a move first. If anything, please give me a call,” Rosé interrupted to end the conversation.

The three girls walk towards Lisa’s table in the same café.

“Are we not beautiful, my beautiful Jiyeon?” Rosé playfully pinching Jiyeon’s cheeks.

Jiyeon laughed.

“Of course beautiful!” Jiyeon jump onto Rosé’s hug and give her a kiss on the cheek.