Chap 14

Certificate of a Daughter

CHAPTER XIV

 

Our love is so simple, but I am the one who makes it complicated.

 

 

“How did this happened?” Rosé anxiously ask while breathing heavily after running towards Lisa whose standing in front of the emergency room and hold Lisa’s arms. Tears forms in her eyes, waiting to fall at any time. Lisa looks down. She is already crying, feeling guilty.

“Chaeyoung! Lisa-ah!” Jennie and Jisoo were seen running towards both Rosé and Lisa. Rosé has already fallen sitting on the chair near them. The tears running down on her cheeks.

“Lisa-ah, what happened?” Jisoo calmly ask. She holds Lisa’s right arm. She knows Lisa must be guilty.

“I’m sorry, Chaeyoung-ah,” Lisa sobbing. “I shouldn’t go pick her up.”

Rosé didn’t say anything. She silently stood up and leave the emergency room. As she turn right at the corner of the reception, she sees Jungkook standing in front of her. She wipes away her tears that has been falling down non-stop and walks away.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Jisoo were calming Lisa down.

“I was talking to her teacher, I didn’t see Jiyeon was going to cross the road to pick up the cat she saw by the roadside,” Lisa still sobbing. “I only realized when someone scream at the car speeding towards her,” she tells Jennie and Jisoo.

“Don’t cry. No one would want this to happen,” Jennie persuade her to happen.

“I know, but if I didn’t pick her up, she will not get hit by the car,” Lisa regrets.

“If it’s going to happen, even if I go pick her up it will happen right?” Jennie says again.

“But if I had been more careful and focus, things will not happen.”

“Lisa-ah, you didn’t mean right? Even if you cried a river, or regrets that things had happened, it will not help Jiyeon to be conscious now right?” Jisoo persuade her more.

“Chaeyoung must be mad at me.”

A moment later, Rosé came back to the emergency room with a bottle of cold mineral water and banana milk. She sees Jungkook is already sitting near the girls who are standing silently but she ignores him. She handed the mineral water and banana milk to Lisa. As Lisa took the drinks, Rosé hugs her and her hair.

“You must be tired rushing Jiyeon here, right?” Rosé releases the hug. She wipes Lisa’s tears. “Don’t cry. I’m not mad at you. Things happened, it’s not your fault,” she says. Her tears forms again inside her eyes.

Lisa immediately hugs Rosé.

“I’m sorry, Chaeyoung-ah,” Lisa cried even louder.

àß

It’s been quite a while since Jiyeon entered the emergency room. Everyone had becoming anxious from time to time. Jungkook looks at the super worried Rosé. He stood up and walks to take a seat beside Rosé.

“So, you really are Chaeyoung,” he says.

“If you’re here to dig up about the past, it’s not the time. You can leave,” Rosé glared at him. He looks down.

‘Yeah, it’s not the right time, Jungkook! What are you thinking?’ Jungkook thought.

*clink*

The emergency room door opens. They sees a doctor coming out from the emergency room. Rosé rushed to the doctor with a hopeful eyes. Hopeful to receive good news, to hear that Jiyeon is fine, to hear that Jiyeon is not critical.

“We’re Jiyeon’s family. How is she, doctor?” Jisoo asks calmly, as usual.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Kim. The patient needs to undergo operation however she has lost a lot of blood and will lost more during operation so we need a blood donor that is suitable with her,” the doctor explains.

“I’m her mother! I can donate right?” Rosé exclaimed.

Jungkook eyes widened. ‘Her mother?’

“Yes sure, if your blood is suitable with her body. Especially in her case, she can only receive from those who have blood type O negative. The same blood categories as her. If you share the same blood type, that will be good because our hospital are running out of blood tank of those types,” the doctor says.

“But my blood type is B,” Rosé sigh silently.

“I’m O, I can donate!” Lisa exclaimed.

“Yes sure, please follow me to take the test and we will see if your blood is suitable with the patient,” the doctor leads.

Rosé grasp Lisa’s hand tight and mouthed ‘Thank you’ to Lisa. Lisa smiles and nods.

“Don’t worry, okay? Everything will be fine,” Jennie told Rosé. She nods.

Jisoo looks at Rosé silently.

“Chaeyoung-ah,” she called Rosé. Rosé looks up to Jisoo. She understands Jisoo’s looks means towards her. She shook her head. No matter what happened, she will fight for this alone. She will make sure Jiyeon will be fine as usual.

***

“I’m sorry Ms. Lalisa. Your blood are not suitable with the patient,” the doctor approach them. Rosé sighed.

“I…” Jungkook speak from behind Rosé. “I am O type, I’m not sure if I’m O negative or not but you can run the test to see first,” he says.

“Okay then, please follow me,” the doctor says, walks away.

“There’s no need for you to do this,” Rosé pulled his arm as Jungkook was about to leave with the doctor to run the blood test.

“I did it to save the patient, not for you,” he replied, pushing away Rosé’s hand from pulling him and walks away catching up the doctor’s fast pace.

Rosé looks at him walking away.

“Chae, there’s nothing wrong with asking people to help, okay?” Jisoo comforted her.

She nods.

 

 

 

A/N: Harlu everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for keeping up with me and the fics. Anyway, my major is not medical therefore pardon me if there is any mistake or misleading information regarding the blood class :)