Without U

Babyboo

 

Chapter 18

Without U (listen to while reading)

Eunhyuk felt horrible seeing Donghae with Jessica. Eunhyuk didn't notice that he was crying until he felt someone touch his cheek

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

Eunhyuk wiped away they tears really fast.

 

"I was not crying"

 

"Well your eyes say something different their sad, red, and puffy."

 

Eunhyuk couldn't hold it in anymore and just let the tears flow. Siwon wrapped his musclar arms aroung Eunhyuk's small body. Eunhyuk just cuddle up to Siwon's chest. Siwon's heart was beating so fast, he felt so happy to be able to hold Eunhyuk in his arms; he was going to make Eunhyuk his soon. He couldn't have Eunhyuk getting hurt by Donghae anymore. Eunhyuk stoped crying and wiped away the tears from his face.

 

"I'm sorry for getting your shirt wet."

 

"Its fine, go downstairs to eat dinner I'll meet you down their."

 

Eunhyuk nodded his head and went downstairs. Dinner was already prepared when he got to the table. All through out dinner everybody was quiet. Eunhyhuk kept stealing glances at Siwon. He had never noticed how handsome Siwon was before. Eunhyuk had this weird feeling in his chest when he would look at Siwon. He knew what that fewling was, Siwon might be a good guy but Eunhyuk wasn't ready to fall in love again and be hurt again. He wouldn't be able to take the pain, he couldn't be in love he just had to focus on Ae Cha.

 

Siwon went sleep early that night. And Eunhyuk went to Ae Cha's room. His daughter was still awake. He picked her up and rocked her back and forth.

 

"Do you think Siwon's a good guy?"

 

Ae Cha just smiled and giggled toward Eunhyuk.

 

"I'm geussing that is a yes, I like Siwon too he would be a great dad"

 

What Eunhyuk didn't know was that Siwon was going to check on Ae Cha and he heard Eunhyuk talking about him. Siwon went to bed that night with his dimples showing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Eunhyuk is going to gget pregnant but not yet and it is going to be siwon's

Watch Nu'Est video Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YczfpTIBxZ4&list=FLsHldr_c6XT-s5ZbhJBuNSA&feature=mh_lolz