Forever

Babyboo

 

Chapter 10

Forever (listen to while reading)

Donghae woke up and got ready when he went to get the newspaper, the headlines were Siwon and Eunhyuk's wedding. The newspaper hit the floor with other ads falling out. Donghae's heart had officaly broke. There was no way he would be able to get Eunhyuk back. Eunhyhuk would never be his Eunhyuk again.

 

Sobs escaped from Eunhyuk's mother's mouth, her son was finally going to be getting married and to such a nice guy at that. Eunhyuk looked so beautiful today. Eunhyuk finally got to look in the mirror and his jaw dropped he had never would have thought that he would of looked this good on his wedding day. He never thought he would be getting married to a man like Siwon. Siwon was like his own personal healer; healing the pain that Donghae had caused.

 

Eunhyuk's dad linked arms with Eunhyuk to walk him down the aisle, his eyes started to water. Now his only son was going to be some else responsiblity, he would be in some else care. He didn't want to let Eunhyuk go, unconsciously gripping tighter on his son's arm.

 

"Appa, your grip is to tight." His father let go of his arm, not really wanting too. The music started and Eunhyuk's father led him to the man he was going to be marring. Siwon was in a whole other world when Eunhyuk walked down the aisle, that beautiful person was going to be his wife. Eunhyuk's father handed Eunhyuk off to Siwon walking to his seat silently sobbing.

 

Siwon and Eunhyuk excanged vows, promising to be their for each other, they said their "I Dos" and excanged rings. It finally came to the part for Siwon to kiss his bride, both have been nervous about it. Siwon hesitated for a second then leaned in to connect their lips. It was a sweet but passionate kiss. Everybody cheered for them as they walked out of the church, Eunhyuk in Siwon's arms. Eunhyuk had this funny feeling that he felt when he was in Siwon's arms. Eunhyuk knew this feeling, this was the way he would feel about Donghae. Eunhyuk had finally relized that he had fallen in love with Siwon.