I Will Always Love You

Babyboo

 

Eunhyuk stepped on the school campus, breathing deeply. He was so nervous seeing everyone again. There high school was connected to a college which Donghae went too. Walking through the halls was weird. Getting to the office, he saw that the principal was waiting there for him to tell him which classes he will be in. The principal had Donghae come down to show Eunhyuk around, Eunhyuk had taken one college class. The principal wanted Donghae to walk him around just in case any one said anything rude to him.

It was weird walking through the hallway, not being able to hold hands with Donghae. It was awkward, cold, and there was so much tension. It hurt Donghae to not be able to hold Eunhyuk. He knew he had made the biggest mistake to break up with Eunhyuk but at the time he had met someone new, but that didn’t work out well. Donghae had heard about him and Siwon getting married. He didn’t like the idea fo his daughter calling someone else appa.

“How is Ae Cha doing?” Donghae said finally getting enough courage to talk to Eunhyuk.

“She is doing fine” Eunhyuk replied short and cold.

“I heard you got married.”

“I did.”

“Do you think I can see Ae Cha?”

“I’ll have to ask Siwon.”

Donghae slammed Eunhyuk against the lockers behind them.

“What does Siwon have to do with me seeing my daughter?” Donghae yelled.

“Everything.” Eunhyuk yelled back. Now starting to cry.

“Siwon does everything for Ae Cha; he takes care of me and her, unlike you who kicked us out.”  Eunhyuk said struggling out of his grip, but got away. And left Donghae there dumbfounded.