Love Dust

Babyboo

 

 

 

Chapter 7

Love Dust(Lsten to while reading)

 

 

Siwon finally noticed Eunhyuk was standing at the door looking at him and his step daughter. He put Ae Cha back in her crib, Siwon knew that Eunhyuk was probably out with Donghae all night, he reeked of .

Where were you last night?”

Eunhyuk didn’t know how to answer, he didn’t want to tell Siwon that he was out with Donghae but he didn’t want to lie to him.

I was out”

Siwon just nodded and walked out of the room. Eunhyuk ran out after him.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I’m just disappointed" Siwon said not caring to turn around and talk to Eunhyuk. Then he proceeded to walk away.

Eunhyuk had just gotten a call telling him to go pick up his wedding dress. He loved the way it looked on him, it made him look so slim and tall. Once he had gotten home him and Ae Cha went to the park.

Eunhyuk was sitting on the bench playing with Ae Cha when he saw Donghae walk by holding a girl's hand. He knew that girl, that was Jessica Jung; Donghae's secretary. Eunhyuk tried not to cry; he had to be strong for Ae Cha. When he was leaving the park he noticed that Donghae saw him and had a shocked expression on his face.

Ae Cha was asleep by the time they had gotten home. Siwon was home from work sitting in his office trying to find information about Donghae. Siwon knew that he had fell in love with Eunhyuk from the first time they met and now he loved Ae Cha like his own daughter. But, he didn't get why Donghae would kick something as precious as Ae Cha out, that was his own child.

Siwon had got his best friend Kyuhyun to spy on Donghae. He had found out that Donghae was having an affair with his seretary Jessica. He found out that Donghae was a horrible person and Donghae already had a little girl who was 7 years old and she was born when he was 15.

Siwon knew that now he had to try to be the best husband and father that he could be for Eunhyuk and Ae Cha, he had to make up for Donghae's mistakes and not try to make his own. He just hoped that nothing bad came out of Eunhyuk's night with Donghae. He wouldn't be able to handle the love of his life having another child from that scumbag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Notes: 

Should Eunhyuk get pregnant again?

And did you guys hear about the new group daputing on the 15 they are called Nu'Est