Stay With Me

Babyboo

 

Chapter 11

Stay With Me(Listen to while reading)

It was around midnight when they got to the Honeymoon hotel. Siwon had booked two rooms; one for Eunhyuk and one for himself. Siwon was about to leave Eunhyuk's room when Eunhyuk reached out for him.

 

"Stay with Me"

 

Siwon nodded his head and went to Eunhyuk'd bed getting under the cover with Eunhyuk. He put his arm aound Eunhyuk's waist and Eunhyuk put his head on Siwon's chest. Siwon stared down at Eunhuk for a minute, then leaned in to connect his lips with Eunhyuk's soft ones. Siwon was about to pull away when Eunhyuk responded to the kiss. The kiss expressed their passion for each other. The kiss expressed their love for each other.

 

Siwon undressed Eunhyuk leaving kisses all over his body. Leaving love marks here and there. Eunhyuk was hesitant for a second to let a man touch him like this. But this was the man he vowed to be with for the rest of his life. Siwon was so gentle, the opposite of Donghae. Siwon and Eunhyuk used their bodies to express their love for each other all through out the night.

 

Eunhyuk woke up to the shower running, and Siwon not beside him. Eunhyuk went into the bathroom and heard someone singing in the shower he laughed because Siwon seemd so serious he doesn't look like some one who would sing in the shower. Eunhyuk giggled at Siwon.

 

Siwon got out of the shower with a towel around his waist, making Eunhyuk blush. Siwon laughed at Eunhyuk's heated face. He wrapped his arm's around his new husband's waist. Eunhyuk laid his head against Siwon's chest.

 

Night had fell when Siwon brought Eunhyuk out to walk on the beach. The beach was beautiful; the water was clear, sad was a warm golden color, not hot but not cold. It was just perfect.

 

Swion held Eunhyuk close to him. Siwon had just confessed his love for Eunhyuk and he wasn't going to let him go. He was going to hold him close. He held Eunhyuk closed as they danced, their relection on the clear sea. Siwon put his hands on both sides of Eunhyuk's face pulling him in for a kiss. As their lips touched the waves that went crazy calmed down being controlled by thier love.