Baby Steps

Babyboo

 

Chapter 12

Baby Steps

It had been a week after the honeymoon, and Eunhyuk was so in love. Siwon was thr best husband anybody could ever have. He was so good with Ae Cha, he was just like a real father. He admired Siwon. Siwon took him in and made him family, he took him in and helped him with his family. He wished Donghae was like this so loving so caring.

 

Eunhyuk had fallen in love with Siwon's charm, he is such a great man there was no way Eunhyuk wouldn't love him. And Siwon provided for them.

 

Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch in the living room, when the door bell rang. He opened the door to a guy frowning at him.

 

"Who are you?" The guy asked Eunhyuk.

 

"Who are you?" Eunhyuk shot back

 

"I'm Siwon's boyfriend." The guy said pushing Eunhyuk out the way and walking in the house.

 

"Ummm can you please leave my house."

 

The guy turned towards Eunhyuk,

 

 

"This is not your house, this is Siwon's house."

 

"I'm Eunhyuk Siwon's wife so this house is mine."

 

"I'm Kibum Siwon's boyfriend."

 

"Siwon doesn't have a boyfriend"

 

"Yes he does do you not see me standing here"

 

"I'm going to call Siwon and see who you are."

 

Eunhuk picked up his phone and dailed Siwon's number,

 

"Hello, Siwon there is a guy at your house saying he is your boyfriend, you needed to come home now to see who he is?" Eunhyuk yelled angrily at the phone.