Isn't She Lovely

Babyboo

 

Eunhyuk woke up in the middle of the night to Ae Cha’s crying but then it stopped. He walked to Ae Cha’s room and opened the door to be greeted with Siwon hold Ae Cha in his arms feeding her a bottle. Eunhyuk really didn’t want to ruin the moment between Siwon and his daughter. But he did.

“I’m sorry Eunhyuk, I didn’t want to wake you up so I just took care of her.”

“It’s okay I’ll put her back to sleep” SIwon handed him his daughter and left the room. Eunhyuk put Ae Cha pack in her crib. He kissed Ae Cha on the forehead then left the room. He went back to the room and laid on his back staring up at the roof. He started to dose off and fell asleep.

Siwon woke up before Eunhyuk and order his maids not to wait him but when he does make him and Ae Cha breakfast. He went into Eunhyuk’s room to see him before he left and he he took and picture of Ae Cha and left the room.

In Siwon’s office he put the picture of Ae Cha on his desk so everyone could see. He was getting married to Eunhyuk so why not but his daughter on his desk. She was a very cute baby.

A knock came to the door knocking him out of his thought. His secretary walked in “Siwon-sshi your mother is here to see you”

“Let him in”

A guy with black hair and cat eyes walked in.

“Siwon didn’t I tell you to call me, you can’t ignore your mother.”

“Mianhe, Umma I have something to tell you” His umma walked closer to Siwon’s desk, his eyes landed on the picture of Ae Cha, his umma lead closer and picked up the picture of the baby.

“Siwon who is this baby you have a picture of? Did you get someone pregnant? Is this your ba—“

“—Umma it is not my baby it is my fiancé’s”

“When where you ever in a relationship?”

“Umma, it is an arranged marriage”

“Oh, you’re so clever just like your father.”

“Umma this weekend I and he are getting married, I’m going to send out the invitation tomorrow”

“I can’t wait to rub it in all my friends’ face that my handsome prince of a son is marring and princess!”

“Umma, you haven’t even seen him yet, you don’t even know if he is pretty.”

“Siwon you always have good taste and what is this baby’s name”

“Her name is Ae Cha, isn’t she lovely and his mother’s name is Eunhyuk, he just moved in a couple of days ago.” His umma looked at his watch and saw what time it was.

“Honey I have to go I’ll see you later.” His umma kissed him on the forehead then left.

By the time he got it was dinner time. He walked into the dining room to be greeted with Eunhyuk holding Ae Cha and feeding her. Eunhyuk noticed Siwon and Siwon told the maid to bring Ae Cha back to her room.

At dinner that night Siwon and Eunhyuk finally got to know each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Siwon's Mother