Marry Me

Babyboo

 

Eunhyuk was sitting in his best friend Leeteuk living room looking at place in the newspaper for him and his infant daughter to live.He was going though it when he saw an ad placed by Choi Siwon, the Choi Siwon his parents owned the largest company in Korea and he was the heir of the company. Eunhyuk missed that the ad said make sure you will be ready to marry.

Eunhyuk arrived at this huge mansion the next day with Ae Cha in her stroller. He knocked on the door and a butler opened it.

“You must be the one master wants to see”

Eunhyuk nodded yes and proceced his way to the living room following the butler. He was met with a classic style as the living room, with a very hansome man sitting near the fire place with coffee in his hand.

“You must be Eunhyuk” Siwon said waving for Eunhyuk to sit next to him. Eunhyuk had the stroller facing him and Siwon.

“Who is this little princess?” Siwon said cooing at the baby.

“This is my daughter Ae Cha.” Eunhyuk said low.

“You two look alike.” Siwon turned away from the fire place to face Eunhyuk.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 15.” Eunhyuk’s tone was low again almost like a whisper. He didn’t want people to know that he was a teen parent.

“So, why did you come you come to see me?”

“I wanted to know if the room in your house was still open.” Eunhyuk kept his head down not wanting to make contact with Siwon right now.

“You know moving into the room comes with a consequence?”

“What is that?”

“You have to marry me” Siwon answered with no tone in his voice

“WHAT? Did you just say?” Eunhyuk screamed at Siwon waking Ae Cha up. She started to cry from being woken up. Eunhyuk leaded in the stroller and picked Ae Cha up rocking her back to sleep once she dosed of he put her back.

“So are you going to marry me or not?” Siwon said a little annoyed.

“I guess, I and Ae Cha really need a place to live and you can provide for us.”

Eunhyuk was really nervous about moving in with Siwon and marring him he knew from the way Siwon acted with Ae Cha that he was good with kids, but he didn’t want to get into a bad relationship again. Really or Fake.

The next day Siwon moved Ae Cha and him into the rooms next to his. One was his and one was Ae Cha’s. Siwon made sure that Ae Cha room was princess themed.  It was late at night when Siwon came knocking on Eunhyuk’s door. That woke him up he got up rubbed his eyes and then opened the door.

“What do you want?”

“We are going to get married this weekend, I just want to tell you before I went to bed.”

“Ok, now go to sleep”

Eunhyuk fell asleep dreaming about how his and Siwon’s wedding would go.

Author Notes:

Ae Cha's Room:

Eunhyuk Room:

Living Room:

Mansion: