I'm Your Man

Babyboo

 

Chapter 9

I'm Your Man (Listen to while reading)

 

Siwon wake up feeling better than he had felt in years. There was a chance that Eunhyuk was in love with him. That felt so good. Siwon went down to the dining room and Eunhyuk and Ae Cha were already there eating. They ate in silence except for Ae Cha who kept playing with her food and giggling. Siwon was walking out the door to go to work when he heard Eunhyuk saying "have a good day at work". Siwon didn't know how this day could get any better.

 

Siwon walked into work with a huge smile on his face. He smiled at all his co-workers. Siwon was sitting at his desk going throgh papers smiling like a fool at them. His personal assistant Taecyeon walked into the office with a stack of papers, he looked at Siwon like he was crazy he knew Siwon liked to work but looking at the pages lovinly was just weird.

 

"Boss, are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine, why do you ask?"

 

"Well I dont really know how to say it but, you smiling at everybody is really creep."

 

"Well, I'm just in a happy mood."

 

Taecyeon put the papers on his boss desk. And walked out more dreeped out than before. Siwon was happy all through out work until he had to go to his meeting, today Siwon company was going to be working with Donghae's company. He hadn't told Eunhyuk about because he couldn't let someone get in his way to Eunhyuk's heart. Siwon and Donghae had to sit across from eath other. They kept glaring at each other and both their dads noticed it.

 

"Why are you guys glaring at each other?" Donghae's dad said. Siwon snorted and turned to face Donghae's dad

 

"Why don't you ask Donghae?" Siwon said with venom in his voice. Donghae and Siwon's dad were so confused they didn't know that the heirs of their companies hated eath other so much.

 

"Donghae are you going to tell your father you have two kids." Donghae's eyes widen from hearing Siwon confession.

 

"Oh, and I take care of one" Siwon's dad and Donghae's dad were just lost. Siwon turned to face his father.

 

"Appa, you know they guy I'm going to be marry well that is Donghae's ex and they have a baby girl together." Donghae's dad wasn't happy about hearing this.

 

"Donghae why didn't you tell me you had two kids." Donghae looked down not wanting to make contact with anyone

 

"I thought you would be dissapionted in me."

 

"Well now I am"

 

After everyones confessions the meeting ended. And Siwon went home in the worst mood. He opened the door to his house and all the lights were dim and when he went to the dining room it was let with candles and food was out on the table and Eunhyuk was sitting their waiting. Eunhyuk escorted Siwon to the table.

 

"What is this for?" Siwon asked.

 

"Well since tomrrow we are getting married why not celebrate tonight." Siwon had forgot that they were getting married tomrrow. After the dinner Eunhyuk and Siwon slow dance their bodies pressed against each other their hearts beating out of control.