Chapter 4

Babyboo

Eunhyuk had been up all night thinking about the different dress he had tried on. He wondered what Siwon looked like in a tuxedo. He was already tall, muscular, and had dimples when he smiled. But that in a tuxedo would be the best sight ever. But what would have been better is Donghae in one. Eunhyuk crossed over to his closet and got out a picture of Donghae, it was a picture of him and Donghae,when he was pregnant. They looked so happy together. He started to cry looking at the picture.  

Siwon had woken up in the middle of the night to sobbing. He thought that is was Ae Cha, but when he went to go check on her he found her sleeping snuggling closer to the teddy bear that he had got her. It was just a panda bear. But Ae Cha seemed very fond of it. Siwon swept across the room to Ae Cha’s crib and kissed her forehead tucking her in. He had left her room and heard sobbing coming from the way Eunhyuk’s room was.

He had knocked on Eunhyuk’s door but no one answered. He knocked again then just walked in. He found Eunhyuk sitting on the floor with pictures scattered around him crying. Siwon picked Eunhyuk up bridal style and put him on his bed. Eunhyuk snuggled up to Siwon’s chest trying to find comfort. Siwon held him close, letting Eunhyuk sob.

Eunhyuk had fall asleep in Siwon’s arms. Swion had left Eunhyuk’s room and walked to Ae Cha’s room. He sat right next to her crib.

“Ae Cha was your daddy mean to umma?” Ae Cha snuggled closer to the panda bear teddy bear that Siwon had bought her. He kissed her on the forehead and bid her goodbye.

Eunhyuk woke up this morning with red puffy eyes. He hoped no one would notice. Today was the day he would go back to school. He had took some time off since he had Ae Cha. He got ready and put on hims uniform. He went down stairs and saw Siwon feeding Ae Cha.

“I’ll have my maids baby sit Ae Cha while you are at school and I'm at work. So don't worry.”Siwon drove Eunhyuk to school.

Eunhyuk stood outside the school scared to go in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------