Epilogue

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music Yoongi had composed specifically for this moment floated out from the speakers that had been strategically placed around the gardens. 

Seokjin and Namjoon walked up first, arm in arm, walking slowly in time to the beat down the aisle.  Her bump bloomed up from under her dress as Namjoon held onto her carefully.  Her black hair was decorated in silver extensions twisting around into flower shapes at the top of her head as the long deep blue chiffon dress blew backwards with each step. 

‘Are you ready?’  Taehyung whispered as he nudged Alexa, offering her his arm for her to link into.  Smiling up at his handsome features, she allowed him to guide her in the wake of their two friends up the aisle.  Her own hair, now a platinum blonde as per Hoobi’s request had been trained into a similar structure to Seokjin’s adorned with gold extensions and her long deep green dress billowed out around her. 

‘I’m ready.’ She whispered back to Taehyung grinning at him as he moved them forward.  Just as they had practiced earlier that day, each step was controlled and perfectly executed to the music. 

She counted in her mind, taking deep breaths to steady herself, the eyes of all the people gathered turned to watch them as they walked up the aisle towards a waiting, beaming Yoongi.  Alexa hadn’t been recognised once since she had ‘died’ and she didn’t panic any more when people stared but being the centre of attention still didn’t feel altogether too comfortable.  Hoobi had begged her to be a bridesmaid and how could she refuse someone as beautiful as Hoobi.

‘You’re stunning today Ms Kim.’  Taehyung whispered easing her anxiety as she scoffed back at him. 

‘You look ok yourself Mr Kim.’  She mimicked.  Wearing a very smart deep grey 3-piece suit, with a green tie that matched her dress, Alexa was sure she had never seen him look so good. 

‘I love you.’  He whispered as they reached the top of the aisle and he let her go as she walked to join Jin on the right side of the alter.  Taehyung stepped up next to Namjoon, on Yoongi’s right side, who’s eyes were trained down the aisle.  Waiting patiently for his bride. 

The music began to build to a crescendo as planned when Yoongi’s Bride came into view.  Thousands of silver curls tumbled around her shoulders.  Her dress was so simple, the purest of white it seemed to gleam, giving her the effect that she was glowing in the sunlight.  Holding onto a humble bouquet of white and green flowers, Hoobi floated down the Aisle, her smile so large it lit up the garden brighter than the sun. 

Her eyes were glued to her husband to be as she reached the alter.  Her father kissed her cheek and passed her hand into Yoongi’s.  His gummy smile looked like it would jump of his face at her.  Alexa was sure she had never seen him look so happy. 

‘You look like an angel.’ Alexa could hear him whisper to her once she was next to him. 

It was a beautiful ceremony.  Everything had been designed to be specific to Hoobi and Yoongi.  Naturally Hoobi with her fabulous taste had arranged everything with Seokjin’s help, and Yoongi, though at first, he resisted, allowed her to do whatever she wanted.  He gave in so easily Alexa was sure he had only moaned in the beginning to give Hoobi the satisfaction of rolling her eyes at him.  It was clear he would have allowed her anything she wanted for their wedding. 

It was impossible to take your eyes off the couple.  To look at them was to look at love.  Though this only pulled at what love you could feel within yourself.  Alexa could feel Taehyung’s adoring eyes on her before she peeked over to him.  Grinning at her with his boxy smile his dark eyes flashing in the sunlight of the afternoon as his now grey hair (Hoobi demanded it) fell into them. 

Shaking her head very subtly towards him, she could feel whatever his thoughts were making him feel, and it was completely inappropriate for the ceremony of a wedding.  His grin grew with her shake, looking away at the floor.  Curse that man, he could not behave himself at all. 

Looking into the crowd, Jungkook and Jimin sat in the front row, both in charcoal black suits with bright coloured ties.  Jungkook smiled softly at her, he had a few tears rolling down his cheeks that he was trying and failing to hide.  Jimin with his violet purple hair grinned towards her.  Jimin looked like he could barely contain himself in his seat as usual, though he had a comforting hand on Jungkooks knee. 

The ceremony was over before she knew it.  They were declared married, and Yoongi took Hoobi in his arms, bent her backwards and kissed her, like some kind of scene straight out of a movie, to cheers from all of the guests. 

It was a perfect late summer day for their wedding, warmer than spring but cooler than the height of summer.  Hoobi had decided she didn’t want to wait for the following winter, and the light of late summer was more suitable for her and what she wanted the pictures to look like anyway.  Around Easter Seokjin and Namjoon had announced their pregnancy, causing Hoobi to have a small melt down that instigated the redesign of the bridesmaid dresses, so they were a lot longer and flowy to accommodate for the huge bump Seokjin had grown that was ready to pop at any moment. 

‘I’m too fat and tired to be stood up.’  Seokjin moaned to Namjoon after all the photographs had been taken and they were finally able to settle into their seats for Yoongi’s favourite part of their wedding, the food. 

‘You’re not fat my love you are blooming with life.’  Namjoon crooned, clearly trying to sound loving, but somehow not getting there. 

Hitting him with her paper fan she turned to Alexa and smiled, then frowned seconds later. 

‘I don’t know why I’m so mad with him all the time.  My emotions are insane.’ 

Alexa laughed, catching Namjoon’s eye, he clearly didn’t care what Seokjin would throw at him, he would take it with a smile and still tell her he loved her. 

‘I love you too.’ He told her, eliciting a smile from her plump lips and a slight blush to bloom in her cheeks. 

After the dinner and the speeches, the music began.  Yoongi had recorded yet another song for Hoobi, entitled ‘love letter.’  They danced in the centre of the garden, as the band played his song, and he softly sang the words to her while he held her closely into his chest. 

‘He’s so much more romantic than I gave him credit for.’  Alexa said out loud, to a chuckle from Taehyung and a distant snicker from Namjoon. 

‘He’s a poet baby, what do you expect?’ 

After the first song, other couples began to join them for dancing.  Namjoon bowed to Seokjin with his hand held out for her. 

‘My queen shall we dance?’ he grinned at her, his dimples deepening in his cheek. 

‘My feet hurt.’ She moaned back, batting her eyelashes. 

‘Then take off your shoes so you can stand on mine and I’ll twirl you around.’ He said smoothly, making her chuckle, allowing him to take her hand. 

Jungkook had already been pulled up by Jimin, who was swaying softly with his head resting on Jungkook’s large shoulder.  Jungkook’s and Taehyung’s mother and father where up swaying on the spot with their eyes closed as they held each other. 

‘Bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter