Chapter 10

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one paid them any attention as they sat down for breakfast, Taehyung automatically chose a secluded table in the corner that didn’t drawn any attention to them. 

He ordered for them, pancakes becoming a favourite, as Jimin appeared next to them, pulling seats over to their table.

‘It’s ok right?  If we join for breakfast?’ he beamed happily sitting himself next to Alexa. 

‘Yeah, right baby?’  Taehyung looked at her with worrisome eyes as she nodded timidly back to him.  It wasn’t Jimin who was the problem. 

Jungkook joined them within seconds, sitting next to Taehyung.

‘Morning,’ he greeted Taehyung, nodding his same greeting to Alexa, attempting a funny kind of smile. 

‘How was the drive?’  Taehyung turned to ask him immediately.

‘Oh long, traffic at that time of day was bad.’  Jungkook told him, looking over the menu, as Taehyung engaged him in conversation.

‘Are you excited?’  Jimin turned his attention to Alexa, smiling broadly.

‘Yeah,’ she muttered shyly to him.

‘It’ll be so great, we’ve seen Yoongi a few times, and he’s always great.  Did you listen to his music?’  Jimin was speaking so fast in the excited high pitch tone he always did. 

‘Yeah, a little.’ She told him.

‘Oh good, so you can sing along with us.’ He smiled.  ‘I love to dance too, I feel like I’m on stage when I listen to music, I just don’t care and move with the music.  Do you like to dance?’

‘Um,’ she hesitated, ‘I’ve never really, tried before.’ She mumbled at him. 

‘That’s ok, I can teach you.  I’ll probably try and dance with everyone, so I’m sorry in advance.  Seokjin really hates it, she hates dancing, but she’s good even if she doesn’t think so.’  Jimin kept talking as the waiter brought Taehyung and her breakfast over to them, taking Jimin and Jungkook’s order before leaving. 

‘The little party tomorrow will be fun too.’ Jimin finished talking about dancing and the show.

‘Party?’ Alexa asked him with fearful eyes.

‘Yeah at Namjoon’s place, since we are all here together, he said we should all go there and hang out.’  Jimin grinned.

‘I was going to tell you, after the show.’  Taehyung whispered leaning into her, his eyes full of apologies.

‘It’s only the 8 of us, nothing to worry about.’  Jungkook commented, almost nicely as he looked away from the table and around the restaurant towards the food.  Alexa could only stare at him, that he had said something to her. 

‘It’ll be fine sweetie.’  Taehyung insisted, finishing his breakfast.

‘Ok.’ She mumbled going back to her plate of pancakes.  Being around Jungkook was still unsettling, even though he looked nice, dressed normally, and smiled sweetly at Jimin over the table she still couldn’t feel relaxed around him. 

‘Come on baby, let’s go back to the room and lay down a little, I have a headache.’  Taehyung stood, linking his hand around hers. 

‘Are you ok?’  Jungkook said at once. 

‘Yeah it’s just a headache.’  Taehyung waved him off. 

‘Can we go back to our hotel and lay down?’  Jimin asked Jungkook suggestively with a giggle. 

‘Haven’t you had enough?’  Jungkook laughed back at him.

‘Urgh, you two.’  Taehyung frowned at them, punching Jungkook’s arm playfully.  ‘See you later.’

‘Bye! See you later!’  Jimin grinned waving at them.

‘Bye,’ Alexa smiled softly at him, looking quickly at Jungkook, who eyed her before settling his face into something resembling a smile.

‘See you later, feel better Tae.’  He called after them. 

‘Are you sick again?’  Alexa hastily whispered up at Taehyung as they waited for the elevator to their floor.

‘It’s just a headache, I just want to lay down before the show a little, I’m sorry.’ He mumbled, avoiding her eyes, yet rubbing his thumb along her palm. 

‘It’s ok.’ She told him. 

 

Once inside the room, Taehyung took some medicine while he laid on the bed.  Pinching the bridge of his nose a little he frowned closing his eyes.

‘Can I do anything?’ she asked him with her own furrowed brow.  Whenever he got sick she panicked. 

‘No baby, just, stay close to me?’ he reached out his hand to her.  Climbing on the bed, she settled next to him as he cuddled himself into her side and quickly fell asleep.  Alexa didn’t feel tired, so she busied herself with her book.  It was ok for her, since she didn’t like being outside around too many people.  She enjoyed reading, losing herself in the stories, and being with Taehyung so the afternoon spent with him sleeping like this suited her fine. 

At 5pm, Taehyung woke up, claiming he felt better and suggested they get ready for the show.  They would be going with Jungkook and Jimin in their car at 6pm. 

As Taehyung showered, Alexa looked through the clothes she had with her to decide what to wear.  Usually she didn’t care, as long as it was comfortable and covered her and it wasn’t grey.  Tonight though, being with Hoobi and Seokjin, and everyone else she felt like it was the kind of time she should make an effort.  Taehyung was the one who packed, as she looked she found some black jeans that were nice, and a shirt that she knew Hoobi had given her but hadn’t worn it yet.  It was white and still a little big.  Digging deeper in the bag though she found a bel- and attempted to wrap it around herself like Hoobi did when she first dressed her up.  She took a step towards the mirror looking over what kind of job she had done at styling herself and decided to try and use some of the make-up Hoobi had given her too for the first time. 

It wasn’t easy, trying to figure out which product to use and where, but she managed to blush her cheeks a little, though she couldn’t get her skin to look flawless like Hoobi did.  She found the pencil to line her eyes a little, and some tint that she dabbed into her lips. 

Taking a few moments to appraise herself, she wondered if maybe she had done a poor job.  After all it didn’t look like how Hoobi had done it.  Taehyung came out of the bathroom at that moment, wearing jeans but totally shirtless distracting her. 

He stopped at the door, rubbing at his wet hair with a towel with a subtle smile around his lips.

‘Is it bad?’ she asked him, swallowing back her anxiety at his bare chest as worry began to bubble inside her that she looked crazy. 

The grin broke on his face, radiating his perfect teeth at her as he came closer.  ‘You look so pretty sweetie.’ He grinned kissing her cheek as he met her.  ‘You’re perfect with or without make-up, but I like this look, it’s so cute.’ He pinched her cheek a little, tickling her chin with his finger-tips as she blushed at him. 

All too soon they were in the back of Jungkook’s car with him driving, ready to go to Yoongi’s show.  It wasn’t too far away, but it was easier to drive as they were technically ‘VIP’s’ and could enter the venue at a separate entrance to everyone else. 

Jungkook barely spoke as he drove them, though it didn’t seem to bother Jimin who spoke enough to fill the silence for the whole car.  Occasionally Jungkook would throw looks towards the backseats at Alexa through the rear-view mirror, which made her uncomfortable.  Taehyung had hold of her hand the whole time and promised he wouldn’t let go even once they were inside and sat down.  She was nervous going to the show, especially the closer it got to them arriving.  Being around so many people again in an audience and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter