Chapter 16

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon, Jungkook, Seokjin

 

‘What?’ Jungkook whispered.

‘Pregnant Jungkook, maybe 8 weeks, 10 weeks, but she’s pregnant.’  Seokjin answered him.

‘Jinnie are you sure?’  Namjoon asked her.

‘Honey, I’m a nurse, of course I’m sure.  I’ve taken some blood to test, she’ll need more tests in a few weeks, for now they haven’t caused any trauma that could cause her to lose it.  But she needs to be monitored at least for a while.’  Seokjin told him.

‘Jungkook, Jungkook listen to me,’ Namjoon said, grabbing hold of him.  ‘You need to make Seokjin the only medic here.  She needs to be here all the time and no one else.’

‘Ok,’ Jungkook mumbled through his shock. 

‘Jinnie, is it ok?  If you work here for now?’ He turned to her.

‘Of course.  Of course.’  She answered him.

‘Now, we need to keep this quiet.  Jungkook are you listening?’  He turned to him.

‘I’m listening.’ He answered.

‘No one can know about this.  This is dangerous for the baby, dangerous for her.  If any guards find out, they will beat her until that baby dies.  Taehyung, we can’t tell him yet.’  Namjoon turned to the pair of them.

‘Don’t you think it would help him?’ Seokjin asked him.

‘Not yet I don’t think.  He would worry.  Now, does she know?’ He asked.

‘No.  I don’t think so.  She’s still pretty out of it.  I knocked her out for a while to help her sleep.  Her body and mind needs to recover.’  Seokjin said. 

‘I don’t think we should tell her.’  Namjoon said.

‘How can you not tell her she’s pregnant?’  Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter