First Kiss

B.A.P Reactions

Request: Can I ask for a BAP reaction to them finding out you gave them your first kiss?

Yongguk: Once this cutie patutie gets over his surprise, he’d quickly take on a smug grin.  “Really? I’ll make sure I’m the last guy that ever gets to kiss you, too.”

image

Originally posted by jongupmybae

Himchan: This boy would downright not believe you.  Staring at you ‘knowingly’ he’d try to decipher why you would lie about such a thing.  “You’re seriously trying to tell me no other guy has ever kissed these beautiful lips before?”

image

Originally posted by himchan-900419

Daehyun: Way to go in making this boy all the more conceited.  Like that ego needs any help.  “So these lips were the first ones to touch your lips?  I can’t blame you for waiting, I’ve got some amazing lips.”

image

Originally posted by busan-damchu93

Youngjae: This kid would be completely flabbergasted. Then after getting over the initial shock he’d start to internally question himself, worrying over whether or not he had made your first kiss as enjoyable and memorable as it should be.

image

Originally posted by deidrastic

Jongup: This ball of adorable would get all shy about being your first kiss, but he’d also be pretty dern flattered about it as well.  He’d find your innocence all the more endearing and fall even harder for you with this new found information.  

image

Originally posted by jideuraegoni

Zelo: Can you seriously imagine how squishy this boy would get?  He’d be so giddy and adorbs as he admits you were his first kiss as well.  And that would be just the starting point of a long and beautiful life together filled with all sorts of kisses and cute blushes. <3  I’m dying.

image

Originally posted by thefunctionofme