Not Your First Favorite

B.A.P Reactions

Request: bap members reaction to finding out their gf used to be a hardcore fangirl of other members 

Yongguk: This knowledge wouldn’t actually bother Bang. On the contraire, he’d find it flattering that he pretty much stole you from one of the other members.  Go ahead and his ego a little more, he deserves it.

image

Originally posted by ewjacksonwang

Himchan: Yeah, he’s not such a fan of this information.  He’d get all pouty and salty for quite a while until he’s reassured that’s he’s now your one and only.  You’ve got your work cut out for you there.  More-or-less because he’s going to milk it for all it’s worth, even after his bruise ego is healed.

image

Originally posted by b2ng

Daehyun: Dae would actually find this to be nearly hilarious.  “Seriously, Jagi? You liked him over me? I’m really glad you came to your senses.”  He’d laugh at you for quite a while about this and continue to tease you to no end.  “Oh, look at what a dork he is.  Are you sure you still don’t like him more?”  Go ahead and point out what a dork he can be as well, I’ll wait.

image

Originally posted by b-yongguk

Youngjae: Unfortunately, this knowledge would weigh heavily on Jae’s mind.  Though he would do his best to hide it, he’d become extremely self conscious and concerned that perhaps you still like another member over him.  He’s all worried that you ‘settled’ for him and maybe you’ll eventually want the other member instead.  He’ll probably low key try to keep you away from that other member for a while as well.

image

Originally posted by bapassion

Jongup: Jongup would actually be oddly understanding about this. He’d agree with you that the other member is definitely attractive and a really great person, but he’d let you know that he’s really glad you chose to be his girlfriend.  He might ask for confirmation that you indeed like him more and are happy with him, but he wouldn’t dwell too much on it.

image

Originally posted by onguk

Zelo: This cutie patutie would actually be more curious about it than anything.  He’d ask all sorts of questions like ‘What about him did you like more?’ ‘Did you still like him when we started dating?’ ‘What about me do you like?’… The questions would basically be his way of soothing his insecurities that arose with the information.  He’s not terribly jealous because he respects his hyungs and you, but he does have some worries about your feelings, especially since you’re admitting now that you liked someone else first.  It’s nothing a little reassuring wouldn’t fix up real quick because he truly trusts you wholeheartedly.

image

Originally posted by natwon-choi