Interested in Wrong Member

B.A.P Reactions

Request: How would the BAP members react to a girl that another member likes being interested in them?

Yongguk: Bang would explain in the sweetest way possible that he doesn’t return your feelings and believes there’s someone out there that will if you keep yourself open to it.  I’m not sure whether he’d low-key hint at the other member or keep completely silent about it since he doesn’t think it’s his place to out said member, but I could see some very subtle wingman action here and there to help out his fellow member.

image

Originally posted by jhopii

Himchan: Himchan would get a little flustered in the moment, but ultimately be pretty gentle in letting you down.  But unlike Yongguk, he is far less subtle about trying to steer your attention to the other member.  Constantly, he would point out good qualities of the other member and try to get him some alone time with you. Much to the embarrassment of the other member, he’d probably make the situation pretty obvious.

image

Originally posted by himdaed

Daehyun: I could see this guy playing in to his own ego at first, giving you a hard time for liking him because ‘I know, I’m irresistible, right?’, but after laughing it over he’d make a 180 turn into serious mode. ‘I’m flattered, but I can’t accept your feelings. I’m going to tell you a secret, okay? I can’t tell you who, but there’s another guy that I love and respect very much that likes you and I really believe you two would be great together.

image

Originally posted by dadamoontos

Youngjae: Finding out you liked him would be quite a surprise, so there’s a momentary deer-in-the-headlight moment until he regains his composure. He’s a smart cookie, so I think he’d be pretty thoughtful in the way he declines your feelings.  I also see him conspiring with the other members shortly after to help their smitten member gain your attention.  

image

Originally posted by shytuan

Jongup: I get the feeling precious Guppie is unaware of just how attractive he is, so he wouldn’t quite understand right away that your interest is more than just a compliment.  Over time I think he’d come to realize and have a mild internal breakdown. ‘But you’re supposed to like- someone else…’ Yeah, he’d have some difficulties keeping the secret of whom you’re supposed to like, but his loyalty trumps is desire to spill the beans.  

image

Originally posted by onguk

Zelo: Here comes from pretty cute, flustered embarrassment. It’s a nice little boost to his precious ego for you to like him, but he’s all for you and his hyung being together.  In truth, because of this he’d probably avoid you for a while, feeling too awkward to confront the situation and ultimately would turn to one of his other hyungs for advice in defusing the situation.

image

Originally posted by himlo

All in all, I think each of the members are too loyal to one another to let a girl come between them, even if they actually shared your feelings.  I think in their own way they’d try to support a relationship between you and the member that likes you because they’re good bros like that.