B.A.P Reactions

Request: B.A.P when their gf is 4 years younger than them? Older than them? 

Yongguk: I don’t think Bang would care either way. Age is truly just a number to him and he can be all over the place maturity wise, so that much younger or older would not bother him as long as they have good chemistry and she gets along with his closest friends and family.  I mean, Banglo?

image

Originally posted by bangyongguks

Himchan: Honestly, for some reason I see this guy preferring someone closer to his age or perhaps a noona, and I don’t even know why.  Granted, if he happened to meet a girl and find her attractive upon getting to know her, he’s certainly not going to let age be a deciding factor in whether or not to pursue her.  I see him being pretty protective yet supportive with a younger girl while being more flirtatious and romantic with an older woman.

image

Originally posted by bap-in-motion

Daehyun: I see this fella preferring a younger girl.  He’s got a lot of energy and needs someone that can keep up with him (and Jae).  BUT! If he find himself a noona that can make his taste buds sing, he’s not going to let her go.  I see that playful, energetic side coming out of him with a younger girl, but with an older he’d be more intimate and mature.

image

Originally posted by yjayo

Youngjae: This is another boy I see swaying a little more toward a noona for some reason.  He seems like he would enjoy the dynamics of a relationship with that kind of , to be honest.  Then again, if he met a cool younger girl, he’s not going to blatantly turn her away because of age.  Not to mention, he’s another one with too much energy for his own good, so a younger girl may suit him better for that reason alone.

image

Originally posted by vanillatokki

Jonggup: Oh sweet Guppie.  Age would literally be the last thing on this kid’s mind.  I think he’s one that could go either way; he would love being called oppa, but also enjoy being cared for by a noona.  Though, at his current age, he’ll have to be careful with dating a girl that much younger.

image

Originally posted by daematos

Zelo: Well, we all know this fella would like to be called oppa, but has no problem with older girls.  At his current age it would obviously be a lot better for him to be with a girl that much older than younger.  He’s pretty darn used to be the young one, anyone.  Though, with a younger girl, he would love to show her all the cool things about life he’s learned since she would be at that raw age of just starting to figure things out.  Granted, I think the relationship would be more like a brother-sister like state considering her age.

image

Originally posted by southkoreans

Overall, four years isn’t a terrible .  I don’t think any of the guys would truly be put out or turned off with that age difference either way

  •