"Wanna Date Oppa?"

B.A.P Reactions

Request: How would the bap members react if they asked a fan greasily "Wanna date oppa?" And the fan replied "no thanks. I'm too perfect for oppa." 

Yongguk: Honestly, I don’t really see this fella being completely serious while asking such a thing.  Then again, it may be his way of playing off his own shyness while truly asking you out.  In reply to your comment, he would probably just nod your head and politely (not to mention adorably) agree.

image

Originally posted by b-y0ngguk

Himchan: I could see this hurting his ego nearly as badly as Dae’s.  He’d get all pouty and sulky with all sorts of sass, though not necessarily directed at you.  No, you’ll just receive a cute frowny face that makes you question yourself and all your life decisions. Stay strong my friend!

image

Originally posted by yjayo

Daehyun: Straight up, this poor boy will die a little inside. Like, personal gray cloud and sulking in the corner for days. Here comes the emotional binge eating as well.
So, this gif isn’t Dae, but he tooooooootally screams Tamaki to me.

image

Originally posted by wyw-anime

And because I just can’t not gif this beautiful face…

image

Originally posted by shinwoos

Youngjae: Though he asked it in all seriousness, Jae will turn it around into a joke upon your response.  He’ll laugh it off and commence with sultry, mocking looks to tease you all the more because he’s a little like that. “Oh really…?”

image

Originally posted by ssonqs

Jongup: The question and the way he asked was probably only a product of poor advice from one of his hyungs, I’ll let you imagine just who… So your reply will throw him off and make him question himself as well as all other advice he has ever and will ever receive.  All he can do it just watch you walk away pathetically wishing for a second chance.  “No, come back….”

image

Originally posted by strawburri

Zelo: This kid.  I’m not even sure what would possess him to do such a thing.  Perhaps he’s been spending too much time with a few certain people.  Or maybe he’s just getting cocky with age because he will play up that flippin’ adorable ‘innocence’ of his upon your reply and kill you from the inside out.  I suggest running away; it’s the only way you’ll survive.

image

Originally posted by ninichu