uality

B.A.P Reactions

Request: B.A.P reaction to discovering their gf isn't 100% straight and they are her first boyfriend?

Yongguk: I think there would only be a split second of surprise before Bang nods and accepts the information with a nod and smile. This information definitely doesn’t sway his feelings for you.  If anything, he’s flattered not only that you feel comfortable sharing this information with him, but also to be your first boyfriend.

image

Originally posted by bangabrielle

Himchan: Himchan would be considerably more surprised than Yongguk, but he does his best to contain this shock.  His first thought is to tiptoe around his own reaction in fear of offending you.  It’s not that he has any ill feelings regarding your uality or anything like that at all!  He’s more or less struck with a realization that he doesn’t know you as well as he should.  So once his shock subsides, he will return to his usual self seemingly filled with a renewed interest in every detail about you and your past, interests, hobbies, opinions… literally everything.

image

Originally posted by dadamoontos

Daehyun: You may catch his eyebrows raise in momentary surprise, but he’d quickly recover.  And believe it or not, he wouldn’t run with his inflated ego over the fact that he’s your first boyfriend.  Sure, there probably would be a comment or two on the fact, but that would actually lead to a pretty intimate conversation about uality and why you had chosen to date him over all guys and what you find attractive in each gender.  Dae would reveal a whole new side of himself in his curiosity and you both would grow all the closer because of this revelation.

image

Originally posted by daematos

Youngjae: The very moment is mind is blown is more than evident on his face. So many questions would crowd his mind as he continues to reflect on this part of you he was not previously aware of.  Never would he have envisioned you with another girl and knowing this causes a little bit of self consciousness.  Being your first boyfriend, he worries over expectations you may have that he’s not meeting.  But with a little time, he’d be able to assure himself that if that was the case, you wouldn’t still be with him.  And the fact that you had admitted these facts about yourself, would only further prove to him that your relationship must be pretty serious if you are willing to reveal such things about yourself to him.

image

Originally posted by go2bedjungkook

Jongup: This boy would be seemingly unfazed when you tell him such, because really, he doesn’t see the big deal in the information.  uality wasn’t something he had really ever thought over.  He just naturally assumed that if someone fell for another, it didn’t matter what gender they were.  In truth, he’d possibly be a little confused about why you’re telling him such information only because he doesn’t see the significance in it.  

image

Originally posted by rapgodbi

Zelo: Our precious little ball of cute is probably the most affected.  He would be incredibly curious about your uality simply because it’s something he hasn’t encountered before, but he’s extremely cautious about revealing this curiosity in fear of offending you.  This would spur a very awkward air about the boy whenever he’s around you for quite a while.  It would probably take some initiative on your end to draw out all the questions and concerns he has.

image

Originally posted by himlo