No Kids

B.A.P Reactions

Request: BAP when their gf doesn't want to have kids because she fears following in her own parents footsteps? 

Yongguk: This would be really hard for him to take. Bang absolutely loves kids and I’m pretty dern sure he intends to be a father someday. He will understand your worries, but with those worries in mind he would do everything in his power to convince you that together you would both be great parents. ‘Jagi, you are not your parents. You get to choose what kind of parent you’ll be and I’ll be right beside you every step. It’s not something we have to decide on right now, but keep that in mind, okay?

image

Originally posted by andsoju

Himchan: Though he would be disappointed with your decision, Himchan wouldn’t be completely devastated. It may take him some time to get used to the idea that he’ll never be a father, but that would be less of a sacrifice over losing you. He’ll convince himself that he’ll have his hands full with his ‘nieces and nephews’ anyway.

image

Originally posted by onguk

Daehyun: Dae would be completely blindsided with your revelation; that, and he’s one to kind of run with his emotions before thinking. This very well may lead to a rather intense disagreement with tears shed and raised voices. I also foresee a bit of time apart while you both cool down and think things over. Unfortunately, it’s honestly hard to say if your relationship will actually recover from this. He loves you beyond comprehension, but he’s always envisioned himself with a wife and kids (quite a few of them, actually), he’s excited to be a father someday and the thought of never getting that family is rather heartbreaking for him.

image

Originally posted by bestandperfect

Youngjae: I’m pretty confident that this guy will be alright with whatever decision you come to, but he will insist on talking it over so both of you can discuss your thoughts and fears of the future in your relationship. Though he’s a bit worried about your current state of mind regarding children, he’s a bit relieved that such a big subject had been brought up sooner than later. This subject opens a wide set of doors to quite a few important conversations that are never easy for a couple. I see him being pretty civil and levelheaded about the matter.

image

Originally posted by demfluffycheeks

Jongup: You can expect quite a lot of questions from this boy. ‘You never want to have kids? But you’re great with them, why do you think you’re going to be a bad parent?’ ‘So I won’t get to pass on my dance moves?’ He may pout about it a little, but the thought of breaking up would never even cross his mind. You’re already a part of him as far as he’s concerned and if this is something you’re completely dead set on, it’s something that he would live with.

image

Originally posted by dadamoontos

Zelo: I think this boy would actually be most concerned about you. He’s sympathetic to how you feel, but it hurts him that you lack such confidence in yourself. ‘There’s no such thing as a perfect parent. If anything, you could use your parents as examples and learn from their mistakes. You’re a wonderful person and I truly think you would make an even more wonderful mother, but I won’t expect something from you that you’re uncomfortable with.’ From there he will invest much of himself on reassuring you that you wouldn’t make the same mistakes and that no matter what, things will work out as they’re meant to.

image

Originally posted by seohyon