Can't Sleep

B.A.P Reactions

Request: What would B.A.P be like when you're tired and go to bed super early, but they're wide awake?

Yongguk: I see Bang being a super cute, sweet, caring and understanding boyfriend.  Knowing you had to get up early for work or class or whatever the case may be, he wouldn’t want to disturb you while you tried to sleep, so he would give you a quick kiss and leave the room so you could sleep while he entertains himself with a quiet movie or some work in another room until he’s tired enough to join you.

image

Originally posted by demfluffycheeks

Himchan: Himchan’s a little harder to place. On one hand he can be pretty playful and energetic, but on the other hand he has his motherly antics. I think at first he would tease you about being ‘old’ and going to bed so early when you could be spending time with your ‘amazing, y, and loving’ boyfriend.  But in the end he’d be supportive of you getting your well deserved rest and use his knowledge of your little quirk of falling asleep quickest with a certain movie to help you get to sleep.  He’d get out his laptop and set up the movie before snuggling into you making sure your comfortable while the movie begins.  (He has a knack for remembering silly little bits of information about those he cares about.) Psssst… Himchan, Despicable Me and Nightmare Before Christmas are my ‘can’t sleep/sick’ movies

image

Originally posted by go2bedjungkook

Daehyun: Would have a hard time leaving you alone.  Your time together is limited enough as it is, so he’d want to make the most of every moment with you; sleeping is hardly important in such case.  He would lay beside you, playing with you hair, poking you in the side, whispering random thoughts to you until you finally give up on sleep and entertain him as he wanted.

image

Originally posted by kentabile

Youngjae: I see him as being another sweetheart that knows the importance of a good night’s sleep.  If you’re having trouble sleeping, he would do all he could to help by wrapping a warm around around you and softly singing to you until you do fall asleep.  He’d remain by your side, staring lovingly at your beautiful slumbering face until he finally falls asleep himself.

image

Originally posted by nrlb

Jongup: At first I had a hard time deciding how this ball of adorableness would react, but upon so refection I feel he would be another one that tries to aid in getting you to sleep, while not wanting to leave your side.  He’s a bit too shy to sing to you; though he’s got such a sweet singing voice that you’ve heard countless times before.  Instead, he would simply offer himself up as a pillow and wrap his arm around you as you snuggle into him before running a hand relaxingly through your hair or lightly up and down your back, cooing sweet nothings as you drift off to sleep in his arms.  I volunteer as tribute!

image

Originally posted by jideuraegoni

Zelo: This one was another hard one to place.  I definitely see him being very careful not to disturb you while you’re trying to sleep, but he’d want to make the most of your time together.  I also see this shy little squishy being very affectionate and cuddly with his s/o, so he would remain by your side (perhaps only with the exception of the time spent to make you a hot cup of tea to help you sleep) and making a little spoon out of you as you lie down and attempt to fall into your dreams.

image

Originally posted by daesbulge