Chapter 2

That Girl

2

Baekhyun had always been a rather observant person . Though the way he behaves , fun , outgoing ,loud , it's hard to believe . But whenever he meets someone , he tries to understand them , he analyzes their behavior, and most of the time his guesses about them are almost correct. That's why he was always interested in psychology.


But not with this girl .


He had first seen Sarang on the first day of their high school . He was walking with his friends to his classes , and she was walking with her friends .He wouldn't have noticed her if it wasn't for her carefree laugh , ringing through the hall way .  And when he looked at her , his first thought was,

" Wow !" 

He had ignored what his friends were saying , and was following her with his eyes . She was pretty , he had to give her that . And there was something else in her , maybe the way her eyes were twinkling when she talked , or her smile that seemed so genuine ,or the air of confidence around her . It could be anything , whatever it was ,it intrigued him . That's what he thought , but in Jongdae or Sehuns eyes it was different,


" First day and you're whipped ." They had said , and it hadn't changed.

 

Baekhyun found out she was in his class . He also found out that she was brilliant,making her his competitor, since he was one of the top students . But aside from all of this things , there was something else that he couldn't pinpoint . Something that was different . Everytime he saw her , she seemed different. 


Maybe he thought her laugh was too carefree . Or how she was so friendly , but still seemed a little distant . How it seemed there was nothing bothering her , but sometimes something in her eyes told otherwise . Others thought he was obsessed with her , but he just couldn't stop his curious mind from thinking all of this . He himself didn't know why he was so persistent about this , but he knew one thing .


No matter what happens , he will find out . It had turned into a  challenge for him .

 

 

Baekhyun was someone who could make friends anywhere he went , the one person he still hadn't talked was ironically Sarang , despite of him having so much curiosity towards her . He always tried to analyze her from afar , but never intended to talk to her . 

Untill it was the time for their first group assignment in third year .


" Class , as you already know , you're going to graduate next year . So there are a lot of things you guys need to take care of . " Professor Park was saying in front of the class. 


 It was already the last class , and the boys wanted nothing but to go home . However, professor continued , " It also means there are chances of extra credits ." Everyone straightened up . It was something everyone wanted .


" There will be assignments and group works ." As soon as that came out from the teachers mouth , a collective groan was heard . Jongdae banged his head on the table beside Baekhyun , and he could heard angry grumble from Cahnyeol and Minseok from behind . He paid attention , not before poking Jongdae to straighten up .


"There will be group of six peoples for the first group work . " He continued ," I've already picked out names ." Then he started telling the names .

"And then , Baekhyun , Minseok , Jongdae , Chanyeol " he continued , and the four boys grinned at each other , sharing high fives " Choi Jihun and Kim Sarang ." He finished .


Baekhyun turned at his teacher with big eyes , and then his eyes automatically turned toward the said girls . He found Jihun writing down something, but Sarang was looking at him , and gave him a smile . He could hear the cacklings of his evil friends .


" Oh this is going to be so much fun ." Chanyeol cackled , and Baekhyun wished he wasn't in the same class with his friends for the thousandth time.

      ____________________________


Hi everyone, hope you guys are well . This is the second chapter and hope it clears up things . Thank you for subscribing 😊😊 and hope you'll enjoy and please let me know what you think of it .
Till then , annyeong ~