Chapter 9

That Girl

9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You guys wanna hang out in my house this weekend ?" Sarang suddenly asked . 

 

 

 

 

 

They were all lying down on the grass at the park , it was a quiet corner that most people didn't come around . So it was just them doing idiotic stuff , without anyone judging them . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sure " Chanyeol agreed ," I'm tired of seeing everyone's untidy rooms. " 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oooooh look who's talking " Joonmyeon rolled his eyes , " it's the cleanmaster ." 

 

 

 

 

 

" I know right " Chanyeol flipped his hair , either missing or totally ignoring the sarcasm . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Won't your parents be bothered ?" Kyungsoo asked . 

 

 

 

 

 

" I live with my aunt . My parents died when I was nine . " Sarang said . 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was stunned , Jihun was more embarrassed than others since she was closer to Sarang . After a few moments Baekhyun said what everyone was thinking ," We've been friends for quite some time and none of us knew ! What kind of friends are we !" 

 

 

 

 

 

" It's not your fault ." Sarang shrugged , " I don't like when people behave all sympathetic just because I'm orphan . It's good this way. So are you coming or not ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

" Alright then . " Junmyeon said. " It'll be a nice change "

 

 

 

 

 

"Yup . A nice change from those hell holes you call your rooms " Kyungsoo stood up and stretched , ignoring everyone's protests . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Why do you hate us so much ??" Sehun exclaimed . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Because you're so adorable . " 

 

 

 

" Really ??" 

 

 

 

" No ." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Okay that's enough ." Junmyeon laughed , " Let's return home for today if you wanna go out tomorrow . It's quite late already ." 

 

 

 

 

 

No one could disagree . Even if they were in high school , they didn't have that much ' freedom ' to do anything they wanted . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day , everyone gathered in front of Yixings house because it was the closest to Sarangs house and they wanted to go together and absolutely not because all of them were too lazy to search for a house after given the address .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sarang led them to a few blocks and then the end of a road , where there were many more tress comparing to the other side of the road. It was quiet and in one word , beautiful . Her house was the second last on the road .

 

 

 

 

 

Sarang led them to the main door and rang the bell . A few moments later a woman in her late thirties opened the door . Looking at them she smiled . 

 

 

 

 

 

" You must be Sarangs friends . I'm Yoomi , her aunt . Welcome " 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone entered the house one by one . There was a hallway that led to a staircase , on the left was the living room , on the right two rooms that had closed doors , and they could see the dining room . It looked comfy . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sarang , why don't you take your friends to your room ? I'll be there in a few moments " Yoomi said . Sarang nodded , " Come guys . It's upstairs ." 

 

 

 

 

 

There were total three rooms upstairs , and her room was at the end of corridor.  

 

 

 

 

 

She opened the door , " Welcome everyone ." Everyone looked around . The walls were light green with a tree in one corner , it's branches and leaves covering the walls , looking like the tree had grown . Her bed was right beside a big window , looking over the street . There was a big shelf on one side full of books . A tv on one wall , a little shelf full with games.  

 

 

 

 

 

" Can I swipe my room with you ?" Sehun looked around in awe . Sarang laughed , " If you want so much , I know a guy who knows voodoo ."

 

 

 

" Really ??" Sehuns eyes were wide . 

 

 

 

" Of course not ." Sarang laughed . 

 

 

 

Jihun smacked Sehuns head , " What a ." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun ignored everyone's exclaim and Sehuns yells , and looked over the room . The room was so tidy it looked like someone carefully cleaned it . 

 

 

 

 

 

" You're so clean ." Baekhyun stated . 

 

 

 

" Definitely cleaner than all of you ." Sarang chuckled .

 

 

 

" Rude ." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue , which just made Sarang laugh louder . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When everyone had settled down , someone knocked at the door. Chanyeol opened it since he was the closest , and Yoomi entered. Baekhyun looked at her properly this time . 

 

 

 

 

 

She was wearing a simple t-shirt and pant , had brown hair that was similar to Sarang , and had black eyes . She looked at everyone and smiled , " I've heard all of your names , Sarang always talks about you all . " 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone introduced themselves one by one , and when the introduction was done Yoomi looked at Sarang , " Take care of our guests alright Sarang ? I've got to go to office and I'll probably be late today . " And then looked at everyone else , " Why don't you guys stay for lunch and dinner both ? I'm sure Sarang will enjoy your company . " 

 

 

 

 

 

" We don't want to bother you- " Baekhyun started , but was cut off by Yoomi , " No bother at all . Mr.Jung and Mrs.Lee will take care of everything . You guys just enjoy . " 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked to Sarang and gave her a hug . " Bye for now honey . " 

 

 

 

" Bye aunt Yoomi . " Sarang smiled . 

 

 

 

 

 

When Yoomi left , Jongin turned to Sarang , " You've got such a nice aunt. I'm super jealous of you by the way . " 

 

 

 

 

 

Sarang laughed , " Yup . I'm really happy with her . " 

 

 

 

 

 

Even though she hasn't looked at him once , Baekhyun had a feeling this was directed at him .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hey everyone . I hope everyone is doing fine . I know it's been months , but I have legitimate reasons behind being this late . We were supposed to give a very important exam that would be of a great impact in our future studies , but because of Covid it was cancelled . But it wasn't confirmed officially so were in a state of not knowing what was gonna happen in next month , if we were going to actually attend the exam or not , it actually caused many anxiety attacks . So now it's cancelled and I'm preparing for my University entrance exam , pleeeeeease pray for me everyone.  

 

 

I'm really sorry for being Soo late , hope you'll like this chapter . See you soon .