Chapter 5

That Girl

5


After the day spending together at Han river ( for assignment purpose , of course ) Baekhyun and Sarang became good friends. Sarang and Jihun also started talking to other boys . Jihun and Jongdae also had spent a good time doing assignment, apparently. They also started having  lunch together . And now their friend circle had become a little bigger , and a lot more louder .


" And you know what happened then ?" Jihun was crying from laughing too much . She was currently telling about their time doing the assignment , " Jongdae straight went to the kissing couple and asked , " Would you mind giving some answers to our questions?" " Everyone burst out laughing. Almost all of them had tears rolling down from laughing. The only one not laughing was Jongdae , he was sulking. 


" What did they do ?" Yixing asked , clutching his stomach.


 " We barely made it  out alive ." Jihun wiped her tears , still laughing. 


" How was I supposed to know they were having their ' private ' moment ?" Jongdae argued , red from embarrassment.


 " So what they should have done ? Put up a sign board saying ' Do not disturb we are having our private moment '?" Minseok smacked his head ," Unbelievable."


Jongdae pouted ," You're doing child abuse ! I'll complain !" 


" Oh shut up !" Kyungsoo laughed .


Baekhyun looked at the table and smiled . He was happy that got Jihun and Sarang as team mates . Now they had became friends too , and they were really funny and totally enjoyable company . 


He looked at Sarang, who was sitting across him , with a smile .


" Hey Sarang " he called.


"Yeah ?" She looked at him , still smiling.


" Why didn't you come yesterday?" He asked . Everyone turned towards them .


" Yeah , you miss a lot of class ." Chanyeol added ," You still do good in exams only because you're brilliant. If I were in your place , I would've surely failed ."


" You still fail ." Sehun deadpanned.


Everyone kept looking at Sarang , who was fidgeting. 


" I...well something came up at home ." She finally said , not meeting anyones eyes .


" I don't think there'll be any problem for that . But don't miss much though , it will hinder your studies ." Kyungsoo said .


" Yeah , you're right ." Sarang smiled , " I have you guys though . You'll help me won't you ?" She asked .


" Of course ." Baekhyun smiled . She smiled back .

 

 


   Baekhyun was walking aimlessly in the corridor. Professor hadn't come , so they were having a free period . And since it was the last period, they didn't had anything to do later on . He was walking , when he saw Sarang coming out of the girls we washroom , while putting something like a compact in her bag .


" Hey Sarang." He called . 


She turned and sent a smile , " Hey ! What are you doing outside the girls bathroom huh ?" She teased .


" Waiting for any pretty girl to come out , but now it seems I'll have to do with you ." He faked a sad face . She laughed and pushed him lightly . He laughed too .


" But anyway . Wasn't that a make up thing ?" He asked .


She seemed startled for a second , but recovered quickly and replied," yeah . Why ?" 


" I've never seen you doing make up though ." He said , while thinking back if there were any memory of seeing her in make up .


" Every girl does make up stupid ." She chuckled .


" Anyway . I wanted to ask you something." Baekhyun said ," Do you want to go home together? Others are thinking of going karaoke but I don't want to go ."


" Oh I'm sorry Baekhyun" she apologized, "  But I have some work to do after school . I won't be going home directly." 


Baekhyun was a little disappointed, but he didn't let her see that .

" Oh it's alright. We can go some other time ." He said .


" Yeah , sure ." She looked outside . She seemed to be lost in her thought .


At that moment , the bell rang . Everyone rushed out to go home as fast as they could .


" Okay , let's go now . " Sarang told Baekhyun agreed and followed her out . But something kept poking his mind .


Something was not right with her .

 

    ______________________________


Hey everyone. So they have became good friends now ( Thanks to Jongdae) 

But Baekhyun is having his suspension again . What do you think ? Is he over thinking things or is there really any problem ?


  And also , THANK YOU SO MUCH for the subscribes and up votes . It means A LOT ! 

And please let me know what do you think about this chapter .


Till then , annyeong~