Chapter 3

That Girl

3


"Sooooo ,have any of you thought how we should complete this ?" Jongdae asked ,swinging on his chair . Their topic was to write about the famous tourist spots in their country.


" We need to figure out how we can make ours different from others ." Minseok said .


" You still haven't thought about that ! I'm really disappointed in you Minseok ." Chanyeol shook his head with a face .


Baekhyun whacked on his head ," Stop being annoying and at least try to use that brain of yours ." Chanyeol was going to complain , but stopped after hearing a laugh .


" Do you guys always behave like this ?" Sarang said , laughing. Jihun had some work to do at home , so she went early . It was just the boys and Sarang , sitting at the back yard of their school .


" Of course not . We're really responsible adults , except Baekhyun . He's always been a stupid ." Jongdae replied , earning a glare from Baekhyun .


" I was thinking" Sarang said ," We should visit some tourist spots and write about them based on our own experience." Everyone agreed instantly. 


" You are really intelligent." Jongdae said ," you ARE different." He completed,casting a side glance towards Baekhyun, this time earning a scowl , which didn't bother him anyway.


Sarang looked at both of them ," Is that supposed to mean anything?" She cocked her head .And Minseok had almost cooed how cute she was looking. 


" No no nothing ." Baekhyun quickly dismissed it ," Let's think this plan through ."

 


"Guyyyyyysssssss " Jongdae yelled loudly while entering Junmyeons room. They had decided to gather at his house this time , as their weekly meeting .


" God , please make Jongdae mute or make me deaf , I can't handle this ." Kyungsoo groaned, while clutching his head with both hands ," He gives me headache." 


If it was anyone else , Jongdae surely would've said something. But as this was Kyungsoo , he settled with only a scowl , but immediately brightened," Oh just listen what happened today ." 


" Okay , tell us why you're so excited." Yixing said while eating some chips . Jongdae dropped his bag on the floor and sat on the bed.  Chanyeol and Minseok followed , laughing. Baekhyun only groaned , knowing perfectly where this was leading.


" We are having assignments." Jongdae said with a bright smile .


" And that's supposed to be exciting?" Sehun squinted his eyes .


" You've officially turned mental ." Jongin shook his head .


" Don't talk when I'm talking." Jongdae hushed him ," So , all of us are in the same group , with Jihun and Sarang ." He finished with a big smile .


" And why that's a good news......WAIT !" Sehun suddenly exclaimed ," isn't that Baekhyuns girlfriend?" 


" She's not my girlfriend! " Baekhyun yelled ," Are you guys really that dumb ?" 


" Spending too much time with you has caused this ." Chanyeol said , waving a hand .


" Man ! I wish I was in your class ." Jongin sighed ." Yeah, we're missing out so much fun ." Junmyeon said .


" So they're in the same group and you're going to let that slide ?" Yixing asked , with a little(cute ) evil smile .


" Not you too !" Baekhyun fell on the bed , sighing heavily .

 

 


The next day they met after school , to talk about their group work . 

" Since there are so many spots , we should go individually and collect information about them ." Jihun said .


" Or better , let two people go together . That would make it easier ." Sarang added .


Jongdae jumped out ," That's EXACTLY what I was thinking .Let's pair up." 


" I'm going with Minseok ." Chanyeol said instantly.


" I'm going with Jihun , you guys won't understand what I've written. " Jongdae said ( " for the greater good Jongdae , you'll have to sacrifice your pride " he thought ) .


" Well , that means we're partners Baekhyun ." Sarang smiled . Baekhyun offered a smile too , at least she wasn't being awkward .


" Okay guys , we're starting from tomorrow." Minseok announced.


   ______________________________________

 

Hi everyone!! Here is a new chapter . Sorry if it's a little boring 😅 . But I hope you'll like it !!!


And THANK YOU for subscribing 😊. Enjoy !!!