Chapter 6

That Girl

6

 

 

It was the day they had submitted their work to the professor. They had been given a little break before other assignments were coming . 

 

" We haven't had our weekly gathering for a time . Whose house it is?" Yixing said , laying on the grass of their school garden .


" Baekhyuns ." Chanyeol said , picking up grasses idly .


" I have no problem . Tomorrow then ." He replied . And then looked at the girls ," You guys are coming too right ?" 


" If you don't have any problem ." Jihun shrugged , she actually enjoyed being friends with the boys . They were really loud and cheerful all the time , and of course fun .


" Sarang ?" He asked .


" Yeah , I'll come too ." She smiled .


" Okay then it's settled. We normally go right after school , would that be a problem for you guys ?" Junmyeon asked , always the considerate one .


" No , it will be fine ." Jihun and Sarang both replied . 


" Okay , tomorrow then ." At that moment the bell rang indicating that break time was over . All of them groaned and stood up .


" I still think they should change the bell ." Jongdae mumbled .


" To what ?" Jihun asked , curious.


" Abracadabra" Jongdae laughed as she threw the tiffin box at him ,

" Idiot ." She mumbled .

 

 

The next day , they all went to Baekhyuns house after school . 


" Mom I'm home !" Baekhyun yelled while entering the house .


Mrs.Byun came out smiling ," I know . I heard Jongdaes yelling from the outside ."


"Awwwwww I know you love me Mrs.Byun. " Jongdae gave a cheeky grin .


Mrs Byun laughed ,". That I do . Hello boys ." She greeted everyone.


" Hello Mrs Byun." They chorused .


Her eyes then went to the two girls , who were standing a little awkwardly.


" You've brought new friends ." She exclaimed happily , and turned to Baekhyun " you're not going to introduce them ?"


"Oh right . Mom , this is Sarang and Jihun , our newest recruits ." Baekhyun said .


" Hello girls . I'm Baekhyuns mom . Nice to meet you ." She smiled .


" It's nice to meet you too ." They smiled .


" I hope you can keep the boys in track. They're a mess ." Mrs Byun sighed , eyes twinkling.


" Mom !" Bakehyun exclaimed . Others shot fake hurt eyes at Mrs Byun.


Sarang and Jihun laughed , " Don't worry . You can count on us ." Jihun  laughed . Mrs Byun laughed too .


" Okay ,you guys do whatever you want , but just don't demolish the house ." She turned to the kitchen ," And Chanyeol , can you help me a little ?" 


" Sure ." Chanyeol followed her to the kitchen , others went to the game room following Baekhyun .


" You have a nice house ." Sarang said , entering the game room .


" Thanks ." He flashed a smile ," The living room , kitchen , game room and the library in here . And the bedrooms are up there ." He said .


" Okay GAME TIME !! " Jongin yelled ," And I'm surely going to beat Yixing this time ." He swore .


" Not in a million years ." Yixing gave a smile , which seemed a lot like a smirk .

 

" You know what ? This game is boring ." Jongin threw down the consoler , " Let's do something else ." 


" You're only saying this because you lost , again, for the thousandth time." Jongdae snickered  , others joined in laughter .


" Whatever." Jongin grumbled . All of them were busy in having fun . Reading comics or playing games or just bickering. Everyone was happy, except Jongin .


" Hey , let's watch a movie . " Jongin suggested . 


" Sure thing . We haven't watched one in a while ." Minseok agreed yawning . He had been sleeping the whole time .


" Okay . Let's not choose and pick whatever comes first ." Chanyeol said and went to the collection. He picked up one and put it on the player . Everyone gathered around the TV and sat down comfortably.


The movie was about a boy who had lost his parents in his childhood. Growing up he faced many fake people around , who were with him only for his money . They kept conspiring against the boy . And when he was about 19, they framed him in a murder case . After all this , the boy couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide .


" Who keeps this type of movie in their house ?" Jongin said , bawling his eyes out .


" Why you had to choose this movie ? Are you stupid ?  ." Minseok was crying his heart out , gone the composed one .


" I didn't know it would turn out like this ." Chanyeol croaked , hiccuping. " Baekhyun !" 


But Baekhyun wasn't in a better position to reply back . His eyes were puffy from crying , face red . Almost everyone was like him . Except Kyungsoo and Sarang . Kyungsoo only had red eyes , but wasn't bawling his eyes out like others . And Sarang....she was only looking intently to the screen .


" How are you not crying?" Yixing said , wiping his tears .


" I've watched it before ." She said , not looking at them .


" You have amazing .." Jihun couldn't complete her words as she hiccuped . Jongin passed her a glass of water . 


" Thanks ." She replied .


Baekhyuns mother came in the room and got shocked .


" Why are you all crying?" She panicked .


" It's all Chanyeols fault ." Everyone chorused .


She looked at the screen and then smiled, understanding.


" Poor you guys . Come on , eat something." She said to them and went out .


After a while , all of them gathered around the table to eat .


" I've got to say this Sarang , you have amazing self control ." Sehun said ," Even Kyungsoo cried during it ." 


" I have a lot of practice." She smiled in reply . When everyone looked at her , she continued," I spend everyday around you guys , don't I ?"  She chuckled .


" Come on !" Everyone whined . Mrs Byun laughed ," Today will be a memorable day ." 


" Yeah . The day we all cried like babies ." Baekhyun grumbled , " Shouldn't have let Chanyeol choose ." 


" Oh come on ! How is it my fault ? You were..." Chanyeols protest stopped in the middle when Kyungsoo pushed a chicken in his mouth , with a glare ," Don't you ever choose a movie again ." 


He nodded hastily , everyone laughed .

 

  ________________________________


Hi everyone. Loooong time no see . 


So here is another chapter , just a random one . Sorry if you're waiting. 


And thanks a lot for subscribing, It means a LOT . 


Hope you'll like this and comment . Enjoy !


( And also , I totally don't support suicide , it's never a solution . Believe it coming from a god who has died two times 😉 
And I don't think there is any film like that , it's totally made up .)