Chapter 1

That Girl

"You know what , you may as well as ask her out if you like her that much ". Jongdae said dropping himself beside Baekhyun . 


Baekhyun snapped his head toward him " For the thousandth time I'm telling you Kim Jongdae , I don't like her , okay ?"

"Then please explain all those longing looks you're sending towards her..."

"I'm NOT sending longing looks..." 


"Baekhyun-shi , if you're having any problem you may go out and solve it . Please don't disturb the class " Professor Choi barked from the front of the class . Baekhyun looked around , everyone was looking at him . He muttered a "sorry " under his breath. 

"Damn you Jongdae." He grumbled . That didn't stop his snicker .


The bell rang loudly , causing everyone to sigh in relief. Professor collected his things and went out . Baekhyun organized his things in his bag and waited for Jongdae who as always , was taking his own sweet time . 

"I still think they should change the bell to.."

"Fantastic baby ? Heard that ." Baekhyun rolled his eyes ," And that's why no one takes you seriously." 

"No really ! Imagine the energy flowing through your veins when you hear it ." Jongdae argued , both of them walking to the cafeteria. 

When they reached the cafeteria, their eyes reached automatically to the most loud table . They walked straight there and sat down. 

" You're late ." Chanyeol talked , food in his mouth . Kyungsoo cringed and whacked him on his head " Stop talking with your mouth full idiot ." 


"Baekhyun was watching the love of his life ." Jongdae laughed .

"Shut up ." Baekhyun yelled . 

"What's the girls name again ?" Jongin inquired . 

"The queen  of our school , Kim Sarang ." Jongdae replied with a eating grin . 

"Ooooooo " Jongin laughed ," of course, how could I forget ?" 

Baekhyun didn't even reply this time , it was a waste of time . He looked around the table instead. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo bantering , Jongin and Jongdae snickering, probably at something about him . And then he noticed the others , Sehun eating his chicken , no wonder he didn't say anything till now . Yixing doing his homework, must have forgotten to do it again  , then he noticed,

" Hey , where's Junmyeon and Minseok ?" He asked . 

"Junmyeon with his president work or something and Minseok is probably nagging at him to come ." Kyungsoo replied . 

" Oh " he muttered and started eating . 

" By the way " Sehun started ,looking at Baekhyun with a innocent smile ," Your girlfriend is here ." 

Baekhyun snapped his head towards the door and there she was , Kim Sarang . The queen of the school , as Jongdae had described . She was everyone's favourite . Beautiful, intelligent , kind, humourous and all . She was walking with her friends, smiling like always . Baekhyuns eyes followed her , untill 

" Stop looking at her like that or she might think you're a weird stalker ." Kyungsoo said with a snort . Everyone laughed with him .

" That would get her attention quicker ." Chanyeol laughed . 

Baekhyun made a face at them  and turned ," No but seriously, don't you think there's something off with her ?" 

"If that's what your excuse for crushing on her at an extreme level then yes , she's realllly weird ." Jongdae said with a serious expression . Baekhyun threw a tissue at him while everyone laughed again . 

"There's no use of talking with any of you ." He grumbled and kept eating his food .


Yixing finally looked up from his homework ," Hey Baekhyun. When did you guys come ?" 

      __________________________


Hey guys . This is the first chapter and I know it's short and  probably doesn't clear up much but I'll try to make the next chapter better . And sorry for any grammatical mistakes , English is not my first language. So I hope you'll enjoy