Chapter Nine

Foolish Love

“Thanks Krystal-ah” he hugged me.

“You’re welcome my lovely cousin, Jung Yonghwa” I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Oh… such a romantic lovey-dovey. Too bad they have blood relation” I heard my sister voice.

I looked at her and gave her a smile; I grabbed the second cake and walked to her direction “You’re too, my lovely sister”

“Oh, thanks Krystal-ah” she kissed me in my cheek.

“Oh, Krystal is really love her cousin and sister” my mom said to her friends.

“This one is for you mom” I gave my mom the third cake.

“Thanks sweetheart” she hugged me.

The fourth cake I gave to my dad. It’s still worthy if I give him the fifth cake? I walked to his direction and handed him the cake, I heard a huge mayhem from all the guests.

“Thanks for being my friend and always stay beside me even I always act rude toward you”

“It’s okay and you’re welcome”

“Hug! Hug! Kiss! Kiss!” I heard Sulli, Luna, Key and all my classmates shouted.

I was so nervous and I decided to give him a friendly hug. We hugged for a while and he broke the hug.

“Uhm… enjoy the cake” I left him.

All of the guests get their cake; I walked out from the ballroom and decided to go home. I dialed Mr. Kang number and he said that he would be here in ten minutes. I waited for him at the park near the hotel.

“Waiting for someone huh?” I turned my head and I saw Minho.

“Uhm… yeah” I was nervous.

“I’ll accompany you”

I looked around and still not saw Mr. Kang. Where is him now? Mr. Kang, please be my hero now and bring me back to my heaven… I mean home…

“Sorry, young madam, I’m a bit late. The traffic jam is…”

“No need to explain, I need to go home right now” I turned my head “Thanks Minho”

I walked to my car and headed to my home.

End POV

Minho’s POV

She walked to my direction and handed me the cake, I heard a huge mayhem from all the guests.

“Thanks for being my friend and always stay beside me even I always act rude toward you” she said it to me.

Mwoh! Is she serious?“It’s okay and you’re welcome”

“Hug! Hug! Kiss! Kiss!” I heard Sulli, Luna, Key and all my classmates shouted.

She hugged me and I still not believed this happened to me today, I broke the hug.

“Uhm… enjoy the cake” she left.

I ate the cake and chatted with some friends.

“Yah! Minho” Key called me.

“Key”

“You get it huh?”

“Hmm… yeah”

“I bet both of you will be the best couple of the year if you two get together”

“Yah! You talk nonsense huh”

“Yah! Bro… you know that she liked you maybe and I’m sure that you like her or maybe love her”

“Hmm… you know my feeling Key, but I don’t know her feeling”

“Just try it”

“I don’t know”

“Minho!” Sulli and Luna ran to me.

“You get it” Sulli said.

“Yeah, you should get the birthday girl too not just the cake”

“Guys… stop it”

“Why?”

“Nothing” I left them.

I looked around and not saw her. Where is she now? This is her party and she is nowhere in her party… I walked out and saw her at the park, I walked to her.

“Waiting for someone huh?”

“Uhm… yeah”

“I’ll accompany you”

She looked around and seems nervous. Not long after that I saw her driver came.

“Sorry, young madam, I’m a bit late. The traffic jam is…”

“No need to explain, I need to go home right now” she turned her head “Thanks Minho”

“You’re welcome” she already walked in to her car.

I walked to the parking area and grabbed my bike. I rode my bike to school; I wanted to play some games now. I reached the school and headed to the basket hall.

“Play alone Minho?” I turned around and saw Suzy.

“What are you doing here?”

“I have something to do, how about you Minho?”

“Uhm… just playing”

“You’re not joining Krystal’s party?”

“I joined it but I decided to…”

She walked to me and grabbed my ball “Let’s play”

We played one and one; I admitted she’s a good player. We spent our time for played this game.

“Minho-ah, I’m tired” she sat at the ground “Let’s buy something to drink”

We walked to the cafeteria and there’s none. We decided to go out from school. I rode my bike to the nearest convenient store. We grabbed two bottles of juice and some snack.

“Let’s sit there” she pointed at the chair near the window.

We sat there “This is for you”

“Thanks”

“You’re welcome, by the way about the science project”

“I’ve done, how about you?”

“I’ve done too”

“Minho, are you comfort to always place at the first place in class?”

“Not really, in one side it’s worthy for being first but sometimes people around always play fun with that predicate”

“Ha…ha… that’s true”

“How about you? You always behind me huh?”

“I can’t beat you Minho, so I stay at the second place”

“Hmm… are you kidding me? You’re master at biology”

“No need for that, you’re master at other subjects, right?”

“Yeah maybe”

We spent our times to talk about school and everything that related to school. She’s a clever girl from my class, master at biology, cheerleader, and had a beautiful voice. Some of my friends told me that she liked me but I didn’t like her.

“It’s almost night, wanna go home? I’ll ride you home”

“Thanks”

I rode to her house; she lived in an elite area. I knew that her father’s a CEO from a company. We reached her house and she thanked me for ride her home.

“Thanks Minho”

“You’re welcome”

Suddenly she kissed my cheek; I was shocked and froze like an ice. She walked in, what the hell she is doing huh… I rode back to my house. It’s my first time to be kissed by a girl that not has blood relation… and why it’s her?

“Umma, I’m home”

“Change your clothes and help me here” my mom shouted.

I changed my clothes then walked to the kitchen, I saw my mom my sister cooked for dinner. I saw my sister at the party before and she’s here now. Oh, she already home? I think she will join the party until the end; she’s a party girl…

“Where were you been Minho?” my mom asked.

“From Krystal’s party huh?” my sister teased.

“Yes and I went to school and played there”

“Umma, you know what? Your son Choi Minho received the cake from Jung Soojung”

“Oh, really? So you have something special with her Minho?”

“Ani, we are best friend umma”

“Best friend and soon to be girlfriend” my sister still teased me.

“Aigo… nuna stop it”

I helped prepared the table and after my dad home, we had our dinner. After finished I walked to my room, I laid my body to my bed.

“I don’t know what girl thinking” I talked to myself “Worthy to give a kiss?”

“What’s going on Minho?” my sister entered my room.

I startled, does she hear everything? “Yah! Nuna, can you knock the door first”

“Ha…ha… sorry Minho-ah, who was the girl?”

Notes:

Unexpected... the person that got the first cake is Yonghwa... some Suzy and Minho moments? Sorry for it (I'm a truly MINSTAL shipper). By the way, this morning when I opened my account here and surprised to see I got four comments (THANKS ALL) I couldn't take off the smile in my face even one of my friends annoyed me this day. THANKS FOR YOU ALL, YOU ALL MADE MY DAY...

 

 

 

THANKS FOR ALL READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND COMMENTS

SARANGHAEYO