Chapter Twelve

Foolish Love

“Take it easy Krystal-ah” he tapped her shoulder.

“Huh?” she glared.

“I mean this picture” he showed the picture “We are best friend, right?”

“I don’t know”

“This picture shows our care to each other as best friend”

“You think that I’m your best friend and care for you huh?” she raised one of her eyebrows.

“Yes” he sighed “How about you? What do you think of me?”

“…” she didn’t answer him.

They kept silent and slowly she leaned her head to his shoulder. He’s surprised and tried to act normal, he looked down at the picture.

Krystal’s POV

“I mean this picture” he showed the picture “We are best friend, right?”

I must know that he always thinks of me as his best friend, nothing more…“I don’t know”

“This picture shows our care to each other as best friend”

“You think that I’m your best friend and care for you huh?” I raised one of my eyebrows.

“Yes” he sighed “How about you? What do you think of me?”

“…” I don’t know Minho, I just know that I like you or maybe love you…

We kept silent and slowly I leaned my head to his shoulder. He seemed to be nervous; he looked down at the picture. I really love this moment, when I feel comfort beside you just like this picture and us now… Slowly I felt his head leaned to mine.

“Young madam” I heard one of the maids called me.

I awkwardly walked back to the house “What?”

“Young master comes”

“Yonghwa oppa?” she nodded, I ran to the house and saw him at the family room “You come?”

“Why?”

“Nothing”

“Oh…”

She turned her head, saw Minho walked in and then introduced Minho to her cousin “Oppa, he is Minho. Minho, he is my cousin Jung Yonghwa”

“Nice to meet you” Minho bowed.

“Nice to meet you too” he looked down at Minho’s hand and I thought he saw the picture.

I hurriedly grabbed the picture and hided it “Is there something oppa?”

“I just miss you Krystal-ah” he walked closer to me and grabbed the picture “Mwoh!? You two…”

“Ah, aniyo, it’s not like what you think” Minho said.

“It’s okay if both of you dating, both of you match each other”

“Oppa, it’s not like that” I grabbed back the picture.

He took a sit at the sofa and gestured us to sit, I sat beside him and Minho sat at another sofa.

“You know what Minho, this ice princess often tell something about you”

Ugh… this oppa, I wanna hit him“Oh jeongmal?” Minho looked curious.

“I always tell him everything” I said.

“Hmm… yeah that’s true, but when she talked about you her expression…”

I covered his mouth “Minho, better for you to go home”

I rose up and pushed Minho to walk up to my room. I placed the picture in my closet and took out a jacket.

I threw the jacket to him “Thanks”

“Oh… this jacket”

End POV

Minho’s POV

Flash Back

It’s our last day at Daegu; it’s been three days for us to stay at Kibum’s hometown. Key, Sulli, and Luna went to somewhere; Krystal walked to me and asked me to accompany her to go to the convenient store. We walked to there, I walked behind her, suddenly I saw something at her back skirt and I noticed its blood. I took off my jacket and wrapped it along her waist.

“Oh…” she surprised.

“I see blood, it’s your period?”

She’s surprised and blushed “Uhm… ye…yes, o…oh…” she stuttered.

“It’s okay, I already covered it” I tapped her shoulder “What do you need by the way? I’ll buy it for you”

“Uhm… no need, since it’s a really girl things, I mean it’s weird if you buy it”

“Oh, that thing, it’s okay. I ever bought those for my sister. You wait here, I’ll buy that as fast as I can” I ran to the store.

I reached the store and hurriedly grabbed the things and paid it. I saw the cashier giggled but I didn’t care, finished I walked back to her and handed it to her.

“Thanks Minho” she checked it “Uhm… I’ll wash your jacket and return it”

“Okay”

End Flash Back

“Thanks Minho”

“Huh?”

“For that moment”

“Oh, yeah, you already said thanks before”

I grabbed my things and walked out from the room, I walked down and passed Krystal’s cousin, I said bye to him. I headed out and grabbed my bike.

“Bye Krystal-ah, see ya!” I rode off.

“Bye!” she waved.

The next day

It’s the last class for today and I couldn’t wait to go home. Today’s such a boring day and I didn’t mood at all. I looked to the teacher, listen to him, and wrote the point of his subject.

“Minho-ah, can I borrow your history note”

“Hmm” I nodded.

“You aren’t boring?”

“Huh? I’m totally bored”

“Same here, but you still listen to him huh?”

“Yah, dude, I just an ordinary and it’s a must for me to listen to the teacher”

“You are not ordinary but ridiculous”

“Up to you Key, I hope the bell ring earlier today”

“I hope so” we heard the bell rang “Our luck!” he packed his things fast.

I took out my history note and handed to him “Return it before Friday, Key”

“Why?”

“We have a test at Friday and its history test”

“Oh great dude” he tapped my shoulder and walked out “See ya!”

I sighed and packed my things; I rushed out from my class and walked to the parking area.

“Minho!” I turned back and saw Krystal.

“Hey” I answered shortly.

“Can you ride me home?”

I saw something different from her today, her icy aura was gone “Sorry, I can’t”

“Uhm… okay, see you” she ran to the school gate.

“Weird” I grabbed my bike and rushed to my home.

I went home with different way I used, I looked around and my eye caught something. There’s a sale in a bookstore, I turned to the bookstore and parked my bike. I walked in and saw a lot of people; I walked to the self improvement section.

“Hey, Minho” someone tapped my shoulder.

“Oh!” I turned and saw Suzy “Hi”

“You’re here after school?”

“Uhm, I saw sale and I just looking around”

“Uhm, okay”

Why should I meet this girl God?I sighed; I looked around and went to the love and dating novel section. I picked a novel, the title’s ‘Forbidden Love’ and then I walked to the cashier and paid it.

“Minho” I saw Suzy ran to me.

Huh?! What will happen?“What?”

“Can you ride me home?”

“Sorry, I can’t”

She walked closer “Why?”

“There’s no need for me to explain my reason”

“Please, my driver couldn’t fetch me Minho” she gave me a puppy eyes.

You think I’ll lose for this?“I can’t”

She looked annoyed “How about to the nearest bus stop”

Ah! This girl really, it’s not far at all, she can walk…“Okay” I let out a huge sigh.

“Thanks”

End POV