Chapter Ten

Foolish Love

“Who?”

“The girl that give you a kiss maybe”

“Hmm…”

“It’s not Krystal, right?”

“How do you know?”

“If it’s Krystal, you’ll happy”

“Ugh… yeah maybe”

“So who is she” my sister sat at my bed.

I woke up and sat next to her “My friends told me that she liked me, when I went to school this evening, I met her. We played basket together and went to the convenient store together. I rode her home and she kissed me after that”

“On the lips?”

“On my cheek, what do you think nuna? Is she crazy?”

“How can I call her crazy huh? She just likes you a lot maybe”

“What should I do huh? It’s my first time to be kissed by a girl that not has blood relation with me”

“Calm down” she rubbed my back “Does she ugly?”

“No, she’s a clever girl that joins the cheerleader team”

“Mwoh! That’s great huh”

“I don’t like her nuna”

“Why?”

“I like Krystal”

“Why you like Krystal?”

First, she’s the first girl that caught my eyes for the first day in school. Second, I like everything that se does even its bit rude or sarcastic. Third, she can make my heartbeat goes faster when I around her. Last, I love her

My sister’s speechless “Oh… it’s the first time for me to hear something like this from my little brother”

“So?”

“I know what you feel Minho” she walked out from my room.

“Where are you going?” I shouted but no answer.

I laid my body at my bed and fell asleep.

End POV

Krystal’s POV

I reached my house and I headed to my room, all the maids greeted me and said “Happy birthday” to me. I walked to my room; I looked for my school bag. I grabbed the gifts that I received from Sulli, Luna, Key, and Minho.

I opened the gift from Luna “What will it be?” I saw a novel “Romance?”

Then I opened another gift “Sulli” I saw a cat doll “Like usual”

“How about the diva?” I opened the gift from Key “Ticket?” I read it “Omo, to watch the Ice Skating Festival? Oh thanks Kibum-ah”

“He said that he unsure with his gift, what will the gift be huh?” I opened it “What’s this? A mask?” it’s a beautiful gold mask with the gold glitters went around it, made it look so luxurious.

“Oh? There’s a letter”

Dear Jung Soojung,

Happy birthday my beloved Krystal

Maybe you’ll say “What the heck this gift!” when you open it

 I don’t mind if you say something like that

Do you know the reason why I give you this?

You know the Christmas party?

The dress code for this year is costume with a mask so I give you this

I hope you will wear this when you go to the party

Lastly, I sincerely wish you a Happy Birthday!

Choi Minho

“Hmm… thanks Minho-ah” I smiled a little “Still two months from now on but he gave it already”

I walked to the balcony; I looked out to the sky, the dark sky. I walked to my bed and laid my body down, I slept for a while. Someone knocked my room’s door, I opened my eyes.

“Come in”

“Young madam, masters want to meet you in their room”

“I’ll go” I walked out from my room and headed to my parents’ room. I looked down to the family room and saw some gifts. There’ll be a lot of gift to open tonight Jung Soojung…

“Mom? Dad?” I walked in their room.

“Sweetheart, where were you been?”

“I went home earlier” I smiled and sat at the couch.

“Mr. Kang told so; your mom’s so possessive toward you”

“You’re protective dad” I said it.

“Hmm… you’re lucky to have us”

“Maybe” I walked out “I wanna open my gift”

“Let me help you sweetheart”

I walked down with my mom and passed my sister’s room; she saw us and followed us. I opened the gifts one by one; my mom and my sister helped me too. All the gifts looked the same, dolls, clothes, shoes, purses, bags, vouchers, books, and others were accessories. His gift is different and special…

“Oh, this one is from Taecyeon sunbae and Yoona sunbae” I opened it and saw sneakers and a letter too.

Dear Jung Soojung,

Both of us not really know you

We just know that you’re an athlete from our school

We give you this and we hope that you’ll like it

Happy Birthday Jung Soojung

From:

Taecyeon and Yoona

“Thanks sunbae”

“Krystal-ah” my sister called me “This one from Sooyoung, maybe you wanna open it yourself?”

“Oh! Yes” she handed it to me and I opened it “Mwoh!”

“What’s wrong sweetheart?”

“Nothing mom” I looked back at the gift; it’s my picture with Minho in a frame and the size’s bigger, when we’re at the train “Ah! Where did she find it huh?” I talked to myself.

“There’s a letter too” I read the letter.

To: Jung Soojung

Happy Birthday Jung Soojung!

Shocked after see my gift?

LOL I found it at Minho’s desk and I decided to make it for your birthday gift

Minho doesn’t know anything about it, so, don’t ask him about this

Lastly, I sincerely wish you a Happy Birthday

From: Choi Sooyoung

“Ah… thanks unni” I saw the clock and it’s already night “Mom, I wanna sleep now”

“Have a nice dream sweetheart”

I grabbed the gift from Sooyoung unni and headed to my room, I placed the gift at my closet. I walked to my bed and slept.

The next day

I went to school with Mr. Kang as usual; I reached my school and headed to my class. I sat at my usual place, prepared for my first class.

“Jung Soojung” Luna walked to me.

“What?”

“Coach Im wants to meet you”

“Where?”

“Basket hall”

I walked out and headed to the basket hall, I joined the high jump team in my school.

“Oh, the basket teams are having their practice, huh” I looked around and saw Minho.

“Jung Soojung” coach Im called me.

“Yes” I ran to his direction.

“I want you to join the competition two weeks later”

“Oh, okay coach”

“I’ll send your practice schedule later”

“Anything else?”

“For now, just that. You can back to your class”

“Okay, thanks coach” I walked out from the basket hall “Hmm… practice well Minho” I murmured, yah what the hell are you saying Jung Soojung…

End POV

The days went by; it’s the day for Krystal to join the competition. It’s not just a high jump competition, it’s an athletic competition. She sat at the competitor bench; she looked around to find her friends.

“They didn’t come” she sighed.

Notes:

What do you think about it? Does (minho's gift) weird?

 

 

 

SORRY FOR ALL MISTAKES IN THIS STORY, I LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR ALL READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND COMMENTS